• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Also I'm not sure Will Smith is in the Zenit bubble
    You never know [emoji23][emoji102]

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Also I'm not sure Will Smith is in the Zenit bubble
      I’m gonna go have a word with Uncle Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        You never know [emoji23][emoji102]
        yea, i always had my suspicions of Malcom ....and how mysteriously go missing supposedly injured, right about the same time bigWilly be scheduled for filming of his next movie or scheduled for recording of his next rap album....!!?

correct me if im wrong wasnt Malcom injured at the exact time of the Fresh Prince Reunion filming last year too..?? huh...!

ps
        jking aside this Virus Fatigue is very Real too..!!
        you can talk all about taking the necessary COVID precautions and all that .... but in reality its A LOT HARDER to adhere to such overly strict living with covid guidelines W/O loosing your mind in the process..!! especially if your livelihood is in dire peril and can ill afford to be sitting at home binging netflix series all day..!

Comment

Comment

Obviously Sardar is injured again and it's unknown when he will be able to play again. He's not training with the team.

Comment

Semak did say his ankle visibly looks better than initially feared but they are still being cautious with it.

He started some recovery training off the pitch.

Comment

A few weeks till the real games. If anything he can sub on in the cup game then to regain some fitness

Comment

What a bad surprise to see Zenit having a friendly with Jordan NT. Why IFF can't have some friendlies with some asian NT or clubs having camps in qatar or else in west asia?

Comment

^ In addition to lack of initiative and shortcomings in effective management the other hurdle for IFF is that Iran has many players who play in Europe compared to likes of Jordan, Iraq or Bahrain. This complicates the logistics and friendlies at the time of a global pandemic that is still in a severe phase. I just don't like to see many of our TM European players take the risk of travel and infection at this time. Their health is the number one priority. There are also indications that FIFA and AFC may postpone March qualifiers and have all the matches in a central locations like ACL (most probably Qatar) in June.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      What a bad surprise to see Zenit having a friendly with Jordan NT. Why IFF can't have some friendlies with some asian NT or clubs having camps in qatar or else in west asia?
                      Jordan is UAE's nokar, on top of that no big team is going to send their players all the way to Dubai for a meaningless friendly.
                      I think its just a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ In addition to lack of initiative and shortcomings in effective management the other hurdle for IFF is that Iran has many players who play in Europe compared to likes of Jordan, Iraq or Bahrain. This complicates the logistics and friendlies at the time of a global pandemic that is still in a severe phase. I just don't like to see many of our TM European players take the risk of travel and infection at this time. Their health is the number one priority. There are also indications that FIFA and AFC may postpone March qualifiers and have all the matches in a central locations like ACL (most probably Qatar) in June.
                        As it is outside fifa dates, of course we shouldn't rely on euro legionnaires. But we can use domestic players

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Jordan is UAE's nokar, on top of that no big team is going to send their players all the way to Dubai for a meaningless friendly.
                          I think its just a coincidence.
                          We have good relations with qatar, we could use it when teams do their pre season there

Comment

Because of IFF being broke n biorzeh ..!
                            This pandemic is an excellent excuse & certainly masking their usual foresight & planning shortcomings ..especially now that they can’t scapegoat the coach anymore..!

Comment

Sardar was no where to be found in Zenit friendly vs Jordan today. Any news of his injury? What is his status?

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                The NT has played Roma (2005?), QPR (2005), and Galician NT (2008). Those were fun to watch.

We were supposed to play Basque NT in 2008 and some more English Clubs other than QPR in 2005. Those matches got cancelled.

It has happened before.

Comment

Working...
                                X