X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team of the Week!

Comment

Dropped to second...Should be able to get back up to number 1 without much struggle.

Comment

does any one know how to buy azmount shirt?i cant get it to be send abroad, please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          does any one know how to buy azmount shirt?i cant get it to be send abroad, please let me know
          im pretty sure you can through zenits official website

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            I bought it via UKsoccershop. I tried to order direct from Zenit but it was like 200 us after shipping etc. Im having the same issue with Charleroi but haven't found a legit 3rd party to buy from

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              when you put your country you want it to be sent, when it is aborad wont go to the payment section , i think only russia work

Comment

Check out DHgate, I got one from there for less than $20

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                  I bought it via UKsoccershop. I tried to order direct from Zenit but it was like 200 us after shipping etc. Im having the same issue with Charleroi but haven't found a legit 3rd party to buy from
                  from UKsoccershop with name/number?

Comment

I bought it on zenit website the first year from France, I reveived it in 1 week !

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      from UKsoccershop with name/number?
                      Yes. Name and number shipped for $110. This was back in 2018/19 season.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Champions League groups are drawn and Zenit got in group F and Porto in group C

Grupp A
                        Bayern München, Atletico Madrid, RB Salzburg, Lokomotiv Moskva.

Grupp B
                        Real Madrid, Sjacthar Donestsk, Inter, Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Grupp C
                        Porto, Manchester City, Olympiakos, Marseille.

Grupp D
                        Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta, Midtjylland.

Grupp E
                        Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes.

Grupp F
                        Zenit St. Petersburg, Borussia Dortmund, Lazio, Club Brügge.

Grupp G
                        Juventus, Barcelona, Dynamo Kiev, Ferencvaros.

Grupp H
                        Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, RB Leipzig, İstanbul Başakşehir.

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._said_wendell/

Wendel (highly rated Brazilian CM from Sporting CP) is on his way to Zenit on a 5-year deal. Very good signing for Zenit, I have seen a couple of his games and he is a very good player that Zenit need in the CM role if they want to do something in CL football.

^ Obligatory Skills & Comps

Comment

well, that was out of nowhere. They were linked with a lot of high profile targets. There was real bid for De Paul but in the end they seemed to be 10 mil short of udinese valuation, plus player wasnt pushing for move that hard. Fekir I guess was interesting to them but they balked at price tag.

Wendel is very young so suits them from resale perspective. He was on radar of napoli, united, everton this summer after breakout season last year. Box to box player who will definitely add more quality to their mid line.

A good addition. A midfield of wendel, Barrios, Ozdoev is very high energy and should be able to hold its own in CL with any of malcom, driussi, azmoun, dzyuba ahead of them.

OFC, hopefully portuguese press is accurate this time. I could say pretty confidently for example that zenits midfield is stronge than/ on par with PL sides like Arsenal, Spurs with such an addition.

Comment

^looks an energetic, scrappy, live-wire CM...!! in molds of another Ozdoev..!!?
                              for a brizilian, he doesnt seem all too technically savvy nor the visionary type..??

he'll seemingly suits Semak's high energy, pressing tactics, but not so sure he could be much an upgrade over the stock at hand, in terms of providing high quality service into the box from MF area..?

good addition for depths if nothing else, i guess..!!

Comment

Zenit's UCL game schedule (starting with Brugge!)

Tuesday 20 October 19:55
                                Zenit v Club Brugge

Wednesday 28 October 23:00
                                Borussia Dortmund v Zenit

Wednesday 4 November 20:55
                                Zenit v Lazio

Tuesday 24 November 23:00
                                Lazio v Zenit

Wednesday 2 December 23:00
                                Club Brugge v Zenit

Tuesday 8 December 20:55
                                Zenit v Borussia Dortmund