Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali available for match. Kaveh not available as will be playing parent club Brugge

Comment

Ali on the bench , game kicks off in 20 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Ali on the bench , game kicks off in 20 mins.
        Wtf?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Wtf?!
          He came off early in the last game, not sure if it was fitness related or a tactical one. Charleroi form is horrendous.

Comment

Brugge 1-0 up - own goal.

Comment

gholizadeh has started every single Charleroi match this season, completing 93% of their total mins.

I wouldnt be too concerned if he gets an opportunity to rest and recharge so we can see him at his best in the final stretch of the season. They have burnt him out with this usage scheme and it showed in his last game hence the early sub. It was even showing earlier than that but his steady stream of key statistical output made him impossible to rest.

Comment

I get what you’re saying and if their going to rest him it may as well be this one which they have the hardest chance of winning and save him for those where they have more of a chance.

Comment

Gholizadeh came on about ten mins ago and there is 15 mins left and it is still 1-0.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/75297/Ch...ub_Brugge.html

Comment

Nicholson made it 1-1 in injury time. I wasn’t watching the game so didn’t see if Gholizadeh had a part in the goal.

Comment

Beautiful shot by Gholizadeh to the upper right of the goal. The goalie gets a finger on the ball and sends it out for a corner. Corner comes in the six yard line and Nicholson glances it to the bottom left corner of the goal.

Comment

Bacheha kaveh kojast?Merci as information in advance.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jaya View Post
                            Bacheha kaveh kojast?Merci as information in advance.
                            benched today vs his owner/club brugg as stipulated in his loan agreement..! just came off a somewhat long injury layoff and wasnt looking all that sharp the last match i saw of him ...!!
                            i was a big fan of him when he was just a young and up and coming striker... but for one reason or another took him way too long to finally break into the TM picture and when it did he found it too hard to make a significant enough impact and a good case for himself considering our congested Talent TM striker talent levels...!
                            anymore it feels like senior international football may have happened for him bit too late and his best days are more behind him than ahead....! he still looks a serviceable and decent enough striker option for the lower echelons of EU football leagues/teams..!

Comment

"On loan to Charleroi, but Rezaei hopes for another chance at Club Brugge

Club Brugge settled with Charleroi on Friday and won without too much trouble. At the Carolos no Kaveh Rezaei , who was not allowed to play against his mother club (and was injured). If it depends on Rezaei, he will also play for Club Brugge next season .

The Iranian is loaned out again this season by Club Brugge, where Rezaei was unable to convince. Still, the striker hopes for a new chance at Blauw-Zwart. "I still have good contacts there, but we will see at the end of the season. My goal is to succeed at the best club in Belgium", he says at L'Avenir .

Rezaei scored eight goals and one assist in 26 games for Charleroi this season. Last season he managed to score fourteen more times. He still has a contract with Club Brugge until mid-2022, but with the arrival of Bas Dost and the presence of Youssouph Badji and Daniel Perez, a chance at Club Brugge seems small for Rezaei."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...ub-brugge.html

Comment

Kaveh has COVID-19

https://www.sporting-charleroi.be/ac...il.php?id=6795
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X