Alexander Nouri set to take temporary charge of Hertha as Klinsmann quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    he will still be part of the coaching staff though right?

His final stat line was :1W, 1L, 2D. Not terrible. They started games really poorly under him and conceded many goals, but had multiple crazy comebacks after half time, especially vs dusseldorf away where they scored 3 to bring it back. Overall their form was a slight improvement compared to before he took charge, but they also played some of the weaker sides in his 4 matches.
    According to media reports, he will be released immediately and will not return to Berlin

Comment

Destroying Analysis by Kicker about Nouri.

https://www.kicker.de/773705/artikel..._zum_realismus

This underlines what many said, that he is just not strong enough as a coach.

Hertha: A comment by Steffen Rohr
      Back to realism

The change of trainer was planned for the summer anyway. Hertha BSC now prefers the personnel and dismisses the overwhelmed Alexander Nouri. The choice of Bruno Labbadia shows that the club that was the transfer world champion in winter shows realism. Kicker reporter Steffen Rohr comments on the development at the capital's club. Only here instead of in the middle - Alexander Nouri had the feeling more often in the two months in which he was responsible for the team. And the distance between the professionals and their hard-working, but hapless supervisor was probably never as great as that Friday evening in Düsseldorf in late February. Hertha was 0: 3 behind at the break, on the pitch the eleven had broken up into their individual parts for 45 excruciatingly long minutes. In the cabin, goalkeeper Thomas Kraft made a loud appeal to his colleagues, then the leaders Per Skjelbred, Vladimir Darida and Vedad Ibisevic took matters into their own hands and designed the urgently needed corrections for the second half on the tactical board. Nouri was there too, he didn't say much in those 15 minutes. The game ended 3: 3, Kraft's speech took hold, the tactical and personal improvements were fruitful. Nouri sat on the bench with all three Berlin gates as indifferent as if he had won the place there in a competition and canceled his long, planned social evening with friends.

Nouri's behavior irritated

At the latest in those hours - six days after the disastrous home 0: 5 against the promoted 1. FC Köln - it became clear: Nouri lacks acceptance and authority. The former Bremen head coach, whom Jürgen Klinsmann had surprisingly appointed to his staff at the end of November, admittedly came into a delicate and difficult situation after the boss's blitz departure in February. But he failed to do anything that could have made his new job easier. The fact that he did not move away from his two-and-a-half-month superior Klinsmann, who left everyone in the lurch and then followed after his crashing escape, did not cost Nouri a great deal of reputation in the cabin. Some in the club were irritated by the fact that he was not in Berlin this week, when Hertha resumed training on the pitch in groups of eight, but left the units and the preliminary discussions with every single professional athletic trainer Henrik Kuchno.

Massive doubts about Nouri

Nouri has lost only one of his four games as a temporary boss, but has never won the bulk of the team. In a season finale that is still in the room with tight timing and the sporting unchanged critical situation of the league thirteenth, this might have become too heavy a mortgage. After the season at the latest, Nouri would have ended anyway. In view of the massive doubts about him and against the background of the Corona-related suspension of the game and the expected shortened preparation for the new season, Hertha preferred the most important change of the season now. That makes sense - in terms of content and timing. Some steps are unavoidable if you want to continue safely afterwards.

Labbadia's calling is not the worst signal

The choice of Bruno Labbadia shows a return to realism that some no longer believed the Big City Club could do. After the failed experiment with the Bundesliga novice Ante Covic, Hertha and the former national coach and world champion Klinsmann opted for the contrast program - and in the January transfer period with 77 million euros in transfer fees for four new players reached more deeply than any other club worldwide. Klinsmann wanted to turn the whole club inside out. He failed to give his team a hierarchy and a structured offensive game. Now Labbadia is someone who has proven his fitness as a Bundesliga coach and who stands for clear ideas - and for work instead of visions that obscure the reality.

Ten months after the end of Pal Dardai's four and a half years, Hertha makes the next attempt to settle the succession satisfactorily. The goals remain unchanged, but they are now no longer fired weekly in Facebook live chats: Hertha wants to qualify for the Europa League in 2020/21 and with a view to the Champions League. The fact that hesitant Niko Kovac was not available now, as in November, brought Labbadia into pole position. His calling is not the worst signal in this Hertha season, which is full of missteps, hubris and disappointments: the club no longer drowns out reality, but instead engages in it.

Comment

^seems to me Kicker has forever been a dick when it comes to performance ratings of any of our players or coaches or anyone with iranian connection of sorts ..!

must be ran or financed by jews..?? fk them..!
        I think Nouri is gonna be back in another year or less in some sorta coaching role in BL..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^seems to me Kicker has forever been a dick when it comes to performance ratings of any of our players or coaches or anyone with iranian connection of sorts ..!

must be ran or financed by jews..?? fk them..!
          I think Nouri is gonna be back in another year or less in some sorta coaching role in BL..!!
          Probably KSA funded. Most major news outlet these days get a bunch of "donations" from KSA or KSA related avenues. For example, did you know that National Geographic gets a whole bunch of money from KSA?

Comment

He joins USA coaching staff. I think Kilnsmann connection in past had something to do wirh

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPOAR41A...dium=copy_link
            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              He joins USA coaching staff. I think Kilnsmann connection in past had something to do wirh

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPOAR41A...dium=copy_link
              I’m confused because it sounds like it’s just for a camp? Maybe they’re thinking of bringing him on and want to see how he works with the players first
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I’m confused because it sounds like it’s just for a camp? Maybe they’re thinking of bringing him on and want to see how he works with the players first
                Yeah maybe.. I was also surprised he agreed on assistant job for usa.
                I assume salary or as you said future plans should be the reasons to convince him.

Comment

Nouri took over the greek second League Team Kavala.
                  https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.brau...%3fservice=amp
                  They are currently last in the second devision.

Comment

Alexander Nouri (42) has a new job. The former Bundesliga coach is now training the Greek second division club AO Kavala!
                    Nouri will not only be the club's coach, but also technical director. In his dual role, he should help to completely restructure the squad in the coming transfer window.
                    In the second Greek league, Kavala is only in last place. The horror result after three games: zero points and a goal difference of 0:20 ...
                    He also suffers from major financial problems. The club can currently only rely on youth and amateur players. Even basketball players and kickboxers from other fields currently have to play for the soccer club.
                    Particularly curious: On the second matchday, Kavala only had to play with ten players, as one player still had distance learning in the dressing room. He was only able to be on the pitch from the 20th minute.
                    Nouri, who has coached Hertha BSC and Werder Bremen in the past, has a mammoth task ahead of him ...
                    https://m.bild.de/sport/fussball/fus...=1639227660582

Comment

"The club can currently only rely on youth and amateur players. Even basketball players and kickboxers from other fields currently have to play for the soccer club."

Wtf hahhaha, this even beats Iran 😂

Comment

wtf... lol thats some serious demotion ... who the fook is his agent..??

Comment

Sounds like a nice holiday with some good food.

Comment

Saeid Hosseinpour (CM) joins AO Kavala
                            https://www.transfermarkt.at/saeid-h...spieler/448909

Yahya and Branko gave him some playing time when he was at Perspolis and I think he did well and deserved to play more. We should not have let him go that easily.
                            IMO he has the potential to play in a decent Greek Super League team if he lives up to his potential

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Saeid Hosseinpour (CM) joins AO Kavala
                              https://www.transfermarkt.at/saeid-h...spieler/448909

Yahya and Branko gave him some playing time when he was at Perspolis and I think he did well and deserved to play more. We should not have let him go that easily.
                              IMO he has the potential to play in a decent Greek Super League team if he lives up to his potential
                              Jeez... 2nd division of Greece is pretty mediocre lol

Not sure how to feel about this.. On one hand I've never heard of the guy so I'm happy he can leave and go to Europe, especially to play for Alexander Nouri's club, but damn... I wish Nouri was coaching the 2nd division of Germany or something like his original stint in the Bundesliga.

Comment

Wow... FC Kavala has 0 points in 7 matches

Comment

Working...
                                X