No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 Persepolis. I have a good feeling about this, despite Ale-Kasirs ban.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

My biggest worry is that unstable players like Shoja, Kamya, and Nemati getting too emotional because of this ban and committing dumb aggressive fouls which leads to them getting red card.

This is all on Yahya. If he can get the emotions of his players under control, then he has my respect.

Comment

Guys i like how positiv you are but al nassr is a very strong team , just check their roaster and even how many players they have, their staff is bigger than the squad of pp lol, if perspolis makes this it really shows what fighters they are. Hope they make it and earn some good money

Comment

What happened to Issa? Why is he not starting, injured?

Edit: Shit. Nevermind.

Comment

what a joke

Comment

Now PP have lost all mental strength...The entire country needs a psychologist lol as soon as we do take two step forward we take three steps back..smh ...

Comment

I am fuming. If it was any other Arab or east Asian country they would have never announced this 2 hours before the match.

Comment

Maa Irania aslan shaans nadarim!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    I am fuming. If it was any other Arab or east Asian country they would have never announced this 2 hours before the match.
                    AFC could have announced the ban in the middle of the game, so they could have disqualified PP after the game

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      Several years ago when the Olympic team got thief first match turned into a 3-0 loss because of an ineligible player, AFC announced it in the warmup of the return leg!

AFC is really a disgusting organization. Pure scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Maa Irania aslan shaans nadarim!!!
                        Nah aziz...maghs nadarim...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Several years ago when the Olympic team got thief first match turned into a 3-0 loss because of an ineligible player, AFC announced it in the warmup of the return leg!

AFC is really a disgusting organization. Pure scum.
                          As much I hate them, we are so dumb to play such useless game and give them golden opportunities to hammer us.
                          Actually AFC is educating some of our football player/staff

Comment

OH my God. They have banned Al Kasir. You guys were right. Those mofos. We should not play the game. Of course we will lose.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Hope this give a lift to PP due to the way they have been dealt with. Channelling anger to lift performance we hope, CQ was an expert in that although they have left the announcement so late that individual players need to do that rather preparation by the coaching staff.

Comment

Any links guys?
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X