No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muhammad Taqi will be the ref. He likes to give cards, so perspolis need to keep their heads.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Aleh-Kasir gave an interview and explained that his goal celebration is a way of expressing love for his nephew who has similar shape of eyes and he did not intend to make anyone feel bad (see https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171138...B2%D9%86%D8%AF ) I am glad he gave this explanation yet I think he should not do it since billions of people on this planet could feel insulted.

Go Aleh-Kasir!
        Go Perspolis!

Comment

to think he was called " a dahati idiot" by some people on this thread .

Like I said I prefer since it can even be talking point he holds off for the next two games, maybe does something else to shout his nephew out. But to call him racist and dahati loser etc really just shows decency of some on this thread.

Comment

I am just moved and inspired by Aleh-Kasir. I had heard these stories online and even in person from our amazing athletes before. Stories of people who don't have the means to even buy a decent meal and practice with an empty stomach and sleep in a park. I call on those folks who demean our countrymen who come from humble, for lack of a better word, beginnings to reevaluate their system of values.

Go Aleh-Kasir!
            Go Perspolis!

Comment

I am the tallest of five brothers, two older than me and two younger.

Therefore after every goal I put up my middle finger to pay homage and respect to my siblings.
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                I am the tallest of five brothers, two older than me and two younger.

Therefore after every goal I put up my middle finger to pay homage and respect to my siblings.
                LOL
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Persepolis inehhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Hope he offered 100K Irooni rial [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Is this Saman Qodus in disguise?? :-)

Comment

Yea im sure he wasn't being racist! and thank god he didn't get any suspension from afc but its deffo not a clown face. Im curious to know the meaning behind it tho.

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      I think at first look it was bad, just because he was going against an Uzbek squad, but if you do some more research, you can tell Alekasir's celebration was not racist at all

He was making a clown face and had no racist intentions. He has done this celebration before with his former team Sanat Naft.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Yea im sure he wasn't being racist! and thank god he didn't get any suspension from afc but its deffo not a clown face. Im curious to know the meaning behind it tho.
                        He said in an interview that his celebration is dedicated to his little nephew.

Comment

Regardless of his intentions, Nephew or not, someone needs to explain to.him that he can't pull this if Perspolis makes it to the finals against a Chinese/Japanese team.

Comment

^ don't worry we will. Just go talk to your players before they hit their next coach. I know you care for a Persepolis player, but you should also care for your team as everyone knows he did not do it for racism. I just don't get why all Esteghalis care so much for this. Don't you guys have better things to do for your own team?? They need your help as this Red team and its players are going places because they concentrate on playing not side issues.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              ^ don't worry we will. Just go talk to your players before they hit their next coach. I know you care for a Persepolis player, but you should also care for your team as everyone knows he did not do it for racism. I just don't get why all Esteghalis care so much for this. Don't you guys have better things to do for your own team?? They need your help as this Red team and its players are going places because they concentrate on playing not side issues.
                              How was what he wrote bad??? Ur just going off at every esteghlal fan right now[emoji23] most of the people here who said it was wrong was perspolisi. And what THE said was correct. He wrote something that makes 100% sense and u went off at esteghlal fans and as a team?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] i hope PP wins the whole thing but you should know that celebration can be seen offensive by some no matter the intention.

Comment

I will not let anyone red or blue to ever say anything that in any ways could with the least amount of chance, hurt my beloved team. NEVER. You guys should try this love too.

Comment

Working...
                                X