No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ please let me know if Mila or Margot have any complains. I can make sure they (together) will love Persepolis after just one day. But if not, you do it and show them the big red dragon and it should work like a charm. :-)
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ please let me know if Mila or Margot have any complains. I can make sure they (together) will love Persepolis after just one day. But if not, you do it and show them the big red dragon and it should work like a charm. :-)
      Hahaha Of course will do, sharing is caring!

Comment

Comment

From a fan to a star....8 years of waiting.... Issa Al Kasir

Comment

Comment

In Issa's defense, that may have just been his signature celebration because he did it in the PGPL too.

Comment

Al Hilal fans are bombarding the Persepolis' twitter page with best wishes to beat their rivals Al Nassr.

LOL but look at this fan's comment ha ha ha

Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Al-Hilalis HATE Al-Nassr with a burning passion. Similar to Persepolis Esteghlal rivalry.

That being said kind of surprising to see Hilalis rooting for an Iranian club over their own Saudi club.

Comment

PP vs. Al Nassr on Oct 3rd 8am PST!

Comment

This is how it should be.

Comment

This is how it should be.

Al-Hilal fans can take a page out of our book

Comment

From a fan to a star....8 years of waiting.... Issa Al Kasir
                            Wowwwww this is amazing. Didn't know he has been a Perspolisi at heart too!

Comment

Al Hilal fans are bombarding the Persepolis' tweeter page with best wishes to beat their rivals Al Nassr.

LOL but look at this fan's comment ha ha ha

Hahahaha Al-Hilal and Al-Nasr's rivalry Ought to be the most heated and hateful rivalry of the entire world's football's world. I remember years back on BigSoccer forums Al-Nasr fans wishing us good luck against their arch enemies Al-Hilal

Comment

Hey guys I am sure since Qataris hate the Saudis and all their teams are out, they will route for Persepolis instead. So if I am not mistaken, we must get more favorable calls from the refs in our upcoming games. Let's hope it will be the case.
                                I told you guys that it would happen in this game REMEMBER???? we got TWO favorable calls... so now those who thought my post was wrong and called it a weird one, need to go get educated or sign up for my reality check & foreseeing future events COURSE that will start soon. Inquire through PM.
                                Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X