Stramaccioni left Esteghlal ? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95

Thread: Stramaccioni left Esteghlal ?

  1. #21
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    scuderia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,456
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 526 Posts
    Rep Power
    1016802


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    That's really an unfortunate situation. Who's coaching Esteghlal now? lol

  2. #22
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Nokhodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    20,374
    Thanks
    14,619
    Thanked 17,917 Times in 6,594 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949734
    Payment originating in Iran to anyone is basically impossible.
    Banks will immediately shut your account down.
    That's what happened to Stramaccioni when they tried paying him.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    29,836
    Thanks
    42,411
    Thanked 10,768 Times in 5,485 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949731
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Payment originating in Iran to anyone is basically impossible.
    Banks will immediately shut your account down.
    That's what happened to Stramaccioni when they tried paying him.
    so whats new..?

    IFF certainly have some other means of making these and other payments go through and looks like they are coming around to doing so with stram soon...!!
    so why fking wait till shittt hit the fan repeatedly...??
    like i suspected before its because the regime wants and actually looks for these dramas and the associated media attention to them..... to use them as means of grievances against FIFA when cases do go courts eventually..!

  5. #24
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KeonKish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sinaloa
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,200
    Thanks
    65,293
    Thanked 9,336 Times in 4,151 Posts
    Rep Power
    15521680

    Stramaccioni left Esteghlal ?

    How are you supposed to pay someone then? This is ridiculous.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #25
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ali Doust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,346
    Thanks
    1,704
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,014 Posts
    Rep Power
    3265955
    Just pay the man in cash, Property, wtv it takes to bring him back
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

  7. #26
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Nokhodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    20,374
    Thanks
    14,619
    Thanked 17,917 Times in 6,594 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949734
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    so whats new..?

    IFF certainly have some other means of making these and other payments go through and looks like they are coming around to doing so with stram soon...!!
    so why fking wait till shittt hit the fan repeatedly...??
    like i suspected before its because the regime wants and actually looks for these dramas and the associated media attention to them..... to use them as means of grievances against FIFA when cases do go courts eventually..!
    Its not about how it gets to you... its about it getting to you at all. They have closed all pathways.
    Basically receiving any money from Iran (through whatever means) is a huge red flag for super risk averse big banks.

  8. #27
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    scuderia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,456
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 526 Posts
    Rep Power
    1016802
    Apparently they played today, who coached them?

  9. #28
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    diz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,576
    Thanks
    3,876
    Thanked 4,651 Times in 1,535 Posts
    Rep Power
    4561709
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    How are you supposed to pay someone then? This is ridiculous.
    Welcome to US-sponsored economic terrorism (ie sanctions). Their goal is to cut off Iran and all Iranians from the rest of the world. Not even football is immune (despite FIFA's constant droning about keeping politics out of football...which seems to only apply to Asians/Africans). Our Olympic players couldn't even get a fricking Samsung phone that was given to ALL athletes at the last Olympics, and you know the story about Nike shoes for our TM at the last WC.

    I wonder if they can pay him in gold, or something other than dollars/Euro. The problem is, no one would go for such a work around, it's too complicated.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:


  11. #29
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Persian Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 59 Times in 32 Posts
    Rep Power
    3591869
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Welcome to US-sponsored economic terrorism (ie sanctions). Their goal is to cut off Iran and all Iranians from the rest of the world. Not even football is immune (despite FIFA's constant droning about keeping politics out of football...which seems to only apply to Asians/Africans). Our Olympic players couldn't even get a fricking Samsung phone that was given to ALL athletes at the last Olympics, and you know the story about Nike shoes for our TM at the last WC.

    I wonder if they can pay him in gold, or something other than dollars/Euro. The problem is, no one would go for such a work around, it's too complicated.
    Really ? How about IR not spending billions of dollars in Syria and Yemen ? How about Hezbolla being sponsored by IR to kill innocent people ?

    Get your head out of your backside and start thinking straight.

    We don’t have these issues when Shahh was there

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Persian Panther For This Useful Post:


  13. #30
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ardalan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    2,366
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 2,073 Times in 841 Posts
    Rep Power
    3378628
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Welcome to US-sponsored economic terrorism (ie sanctions). Their goal is to cut off Iran and all Iranians from the rest of the world. Not even football is immune (despite FIFA's constant droning about keeping politics out of football...which seems to only apply to Asians/Africans). Our Olympic players couldn't even get a fricking Samsung phone that was given to ALL athletes at the last Olympics, and you know the story about Nike shoes for our TM at the last WC.

    I wonder if they can pay him in gold, or something other than dollars/Euro. The problem is, no one would go for such a work around, it's too complicated.
    Diz jan.

    Bayad ba imperialisme Amrika mobareze kard, doroste.

    AMMA, Jomhorie Eslami rahe hale maa nist, chon KHODESH imperialiste, khodesh donbale zorgooyi va soode maalie, khodesh ham manande Amrika

    kapitaliste va on ham badjoor.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardalan For This Useful Post:


+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 219

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 95.04 Kb. compressed to 84.96 Kb. by saving 10.08 Kb. (10.60%)]