If Wilmots is fired, who would be your choice for TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
    it would be a dream if we could somehow snag Renard from Saudi.
    All it takes is probably one loss and they will fire him on the spot. KSA has no patience when it comes to these things.

Comment

What about Javad Zarincheh?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        What about Javad Zarincheh?
        What about Abbas Ghifchin?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Yahya will never leave Padideh for assistant coach job.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          i wonder why wouldnt he..? lack of money? prestige ? or is it that he is more of a Driver than a passenger type..? (doesnt like to relinquish control, wants shit done his way..!!?)

it would be a step up into international coaching arena .... a natural progression from club football..!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Iranians are the most "javgir" people on this PLANET! Stramaccioni has few wins with top players in IPL and we already see people wanting him as a team melli coach! baba relax ! lets see what he does for rest of the season! we don't have cheick diabate in team melli to save our ass!

These people are the same people that put Schafer on their head calling him the greatest SS coach of all time then 2 weeks later kicked him out cuz of few bad results

If it has to be iranian give it to yahya ! I've been following yahya for few years! seriously he knows what he is doing ! IMO he is a great coach for us! he has the charisma and character + knowledge .

However i still prefer foreign coach.
            true that..!! lol

Comment

Another foreign coach would not make any sense right now. If you don't have money to pay foreign coaches why even bother. Also given the amount of time familiarity with the team and Iranian football is most important. I sense some infighting and groups within that real y do not want us to qualify this timer around to make their own point.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                I sense some infighting and groups within that real y do not want us to qualify this timer around to make their own point.
                Ah yes like the domestic Persepolis fans who chanted "team mellie maneh" and used their closed society narrow understanding of football to undermine one of Team Mellis greatest ever coaches.

Hopefully we can beat Angola one day.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Ah yes like the domestic Persepolis fans who chanted "team mellie maneh" and used their closed society narrow understanding of football to undermine one of Team Mellis greatest ever coaches.

Hopefully we can beat Angola one day.
                  Oh pleaaaase! How old are you? The team Melli coach who failed was always looking for excuses and attacked repeatedly a coach who had months before stated something all club coaches do all the time. But that is what a charlatan is, someone who takes something and blows it out of proportion in order to justify 8 years with 0 results. He took it a step further and attacked the club for no apparent reason.Obviously there was backlash. He undermined himself, TM, Perspolise, the real greatest foreign tm coach. His unprofessional charlatan behavior is what has put us in this predicament. His herds of supporters don't understand stats...nothing... After he was fired Branko should have been hired but the Charlatan did so much damage and caused so much division that simply took out the best option and brought us to Wilmots. His foundation and hard work of 8 years did not last two months (as predicted) because to park the bus and beat Yemen is no big feat for Iran football. Iran football always came up short at the semis of continental tournaments or at the group stage of the world cup when it mattered which we continued to do even more spectacularly under this farar be jelo charlatan.

Comment

His herds of supporters don't understand stats...nothing... After he was fired Branko should have been hired but the Charlatan did so much damage and caused so much division that simply took out the best option and brought us to Wilmots. His foundation and hard work of 8 years did not last two months (as predicted) because to park the bus and beat Yemen is no big feat for Iran football. Iran football always came up short at the semis of continental tournaments or at the group stage of the world cup when it mattered which we continued to do even more spectacularly under this farar be jelo charlatan.
                    Opinions can be wrong. Just like math is hard. Its ok. Hopefully education can help those fans forward both in math and in logic/statistics.
                    Branko is not even the #2 best foreign coach as Ivic was better than him as well.

There were plenty of reasons CQ said the things he did justifiably so especially when everyone from Tarbiat Badani to dalals hated that their corrupt ways were getting put on blast.

But then again what do you expect in a country where people are not hired due to merit but because of how much they resemble unshaved religious homeless people.

Whats unprofessional is having a coach have to pay for travel costs out of his own pocket and the 16 million dollars he earns his national team thru back to back qualifications somehow disappears thru the federation.

Snakes cry innocence all the time which is a major character flaw of these type of Iranians and Branko especially. Always a victim and the inability to admit their mistakes.

I encourage you to watch the way Team Melli was manhandled and beat down vs Mexico, Portugal, and Angola. We looked amateur even with multiple legionnaires. Then compare it to the other games we had in 2014 and 2018.

Buts its ok you were wrong in one of the most obvious ways to be wrong ever. Just like those Iranians who would rather die than admit they messed up in 1979. Its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Opinions can be wrong. Just like math is hard. Its ok. Hopefully education can help those fans forward both in math and in logic/statistics.
                      Branko is not even the #2 best foreign coach as Ivic was better than him as well.

There were plenty of reasons CQ said the things he did justifiably so especially when everyone from Tarbiat Badani to dalals hated that their corrupt ways were getting put on blast.

But then again what do you expect in a country where people are not hired due to merit but because of how much they resemble unshaved religious homeless people.

Whats unprofessional is having a coach have to pay for travel costs out of his own pocket and the 16 million dollars he earns his national team thru back to back qualifications somehow disappears thru the federation.

Snakes cry innocence all the time which is a major character flaw of these type of Iranians and Branko especially. Always a victim and the inability to admit their mistakes.

I encourage you to watch the way Team Melli was manhandled and beat down vs Mexico, Portugal, and Angola. We looked amateur even with multiple legionnaires. Then compare it to the other games we had in 2014 and 2018.

Buts its ok you were wrong in one of the most obvious ways to be wrong ever. Just like those Iranians who would rather die than admit they messed up in 1979. Its ok.
                      You talking about math to me is pure comedy. It eclipsed insult and became funny. I had actually decided you unworthy for any kind of a discussion my bad will not be making this mistake again. Proceed to run around acting like you are such an expert. I guess these are the advantages of being an online warrior you can pretend expertise in things you have no business or training or education in.

Comment

I had actually decided you unworthy for any kind of a discussion my bad will not be making this mistake again.
                        خدا را شکر

Comment

Oh pleaaaase! How old are you? The team Melli coach who failed was always looking for excuses and attacked repeatedly a coach who had months before stated something all club coaches do all the time. But that is what a charlatan is, someone who takes something and blows it out of proportion in order to justify 8 years with 0 results. He took it a step further and attacked the club for no apparent reason.Obviously there was backlash. He undermined himself, TM, Perspolise, the real greatest foreign tm coach. His unprofessional charlatan behavior is what has put us in this predicament. His herds of supporters don't understand stats...nothing... After he was fired Branko should have been hired but the Charlatan did so much damage and caused so much division that simply took out the best option and brought us to Wilmots. His foundation and hard work of 8 years did not last two months (as predicted) because to park the bus and beat Yemen is no big feat for Iran football. Iran football always came up short at the semis of continental tournaments or at the group stage of the world cup when it mattered which we continued to do even more spectacularly under this farar be jelo charlatan.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Man I miss Carlos just look at the list of "alternatives"
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              Man I miss Carlos just look at the list of "alternatives"
                              lol indeed...!!
                              this is essentially the main point i was trying to get across on this board while the whole thick-headed CQ bashers were running rampant in iranian media and on this board..!
                              sure, no coach is perfect, nor is above criticism and sure there may even be some superior alternative to CQ somewhere out there in the coaching world but take a fking breath, calm your tits down , take an Honest look at the whole situation and for once think rationally ..... DO WE REALLY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO ATTRACT A BETTER COACHING ALTERNATIVE ..??
                              If you dont then STFU already.....unless you have an ulterior agenda and stand to benefit financially or another way from a coaching swap ..!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                There is one category that Branko hands down beats CQ

Number of players refusing to enter the game in a crucial WC match:

Branko 1
                                CQ. 0

It’s not even close
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X