Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical Islamic Republic. Always forcing iranians to get for the less worse. How about being against both
    of them? This is the same as ahmadinejad vs. khatami, rouhani vs. raisi. Come on guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Typical Islamic Republic. Always forcing iranians to get for the less worse. How about being against both
      of them? This is the same as ahmadinejad vs. khatami, rouhani vs. raisi. Come on guys!
      Very true and interesting analogy. “ let’s be happy with Branko (rohani) to deny Wilmots (raissi).” CQ was an exception in the history of IRI. I have become numb now, I cannot see myself rooting wholeheartedly for a team coached by Branko given all he did to sabotage CQ and TM.
      In all honesty I think we will see a huge push back by TM players. At least I hope...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        For these 4 games Branko is probably sufficient, but we will seriously struggle in the final stage of WCQ and beyond with him in charge. The ACL final was a perfect example of Branko’s tactical inabilities, Kashima coach completely outclassed him in those two games.

https://youtu.be/gHX9I5N_VJY

Branko beat Japan under Zico (the same coach) in this match in Azadi with Japan fielding one of their best player (or by their standards half of Ali Karimi ). And played ok the match in Japan.

I think PP could have done better that match, however, I wish the first leg was in Azadi and PP weren't on transfer ban.

Comment

Brangoh should have no place in IRAN, let alone near TM after what he did to TM in the past five year.
          He is snake who doesn't deserve to coach any team.
          Not going to WC is still much better than bringing him back to IRAN.

Comment

I think we cant compare Branko from 2002-2006 to Branko today. TM back then had some big names who made trouble, today i dont see any players who fight the coach or start trouble, fire Wilmots today, i follow TM every day but didnt see a 5 min Video yet where Wilmots talks about Iran and his plans.
            I dont even know Wilmots, no Interviews, no Videos, no promises, no special camps, it seems he comes for games and leaves the same day fckin idiot

Just one thing which doesnt go off my mind, Iraq really outplayed us even with CQ !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Branko beat Japan under Zico (the same coach) in this match in Azadi with Japan fielding one of their best player (or by their standards half of Ali Karimi ). And played ok the match in Japan.
              I think PP could have done better that match, however, I wish the first leg was in Azadi and PP weren't on transfer ban.
              branko will bring nothing new to TM. Sorry but nobody gives a shit what he did vs Japan in 2006. We saw him with one of the most talented iranian generations produce a disaster at Germany 2006, barely managing to tie angola. Plus from a psychological point of view he has been at odds with this current TM, insulting various players and questioning their place in TM, even at one point suggesting that alipour should be playing instead of sardar. Im not sure if you remember these things but the lsit of evidence against branko is pretty stunning. Guy is just a whore, ready to take whatever job pays him his next salary.

Comment

Time for Toleh Khers to update his "statistics"
                زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  branko will bring nothing new to TM. Sorry but nobody gives a shit what he did vs Japan in 2006. We saw him with one of the most talented iranian generations produce a disaster at Germany 2006, barely managing to tie angola. Plus from a psychological point of view he has been at odds with this current TM, insulting various players and questioning their place in TM, even at one point suggesting that alipour should be playing instead of sardar. Im not sure if you remember these things but the lsit of evidence against branko is pretty stunning. Guy is just a whore, ready to take whatever job pays him his next salary.
                  So would you rather keep Wilmots at this current stage??? Keep in mind we are talking about Iran, we do not have much choice for NT coaches to bring to the country. And it doesn't matter who we want to be the TM coach because it goes to IFF as they choose whoever they like (unfortunately)... However the argument here was mentioning the record against Zico and his teams, not WC or other factors in which I agree with you with some of them that you mention.

Comment

Shahab you once said u r coach, what licence do you have and what team do you coach ? Or were u joking

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      CQ told us all! Branko is definitely not as bad as Wilmots, I never in my 32 years remember Iran playing as bad as they did against Iraq but I don't recall many world class performances under Branko either. Branko tactically is weak and with Perspolis he had a great squad, great defence and the best keeper in Iran that took him all the way to the CL final where he showed that he's useless. Biggest positive is that he knows our players very well and that's important. I would personally have preferred Yahya.
                      He did !?
                      When did he say that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        So would you rather keep Wilmots at this current stage??? Keep in mind we are talking about Iran, we do not have much choice for NT coaches to bring to the country. And it doesn't matter who we want to be the TM coach because it goes to IFF as they choose whoever they like (unfortunately)... However the argument here was mentioning the record against Zico and his teams, not WC or other factors in which I agree with you with some of them that you mention.
                        no. I would fire wilmots asap and hire Daei or Yahya, or a duo of both, with Hashemian retaining position as assistant. Yahya depends on if he personally wants to take the job, daei will definitely take it. I would give Daei and Hashemian the task of getting team to next stage of WCQ. Hashemian can monitor legionnaires, and Daei domestic guys. IT is a good blend of personalities as daei has balls and great experience with young players, plus the respect of the entire team, and hashemian has euro qualifications. Ideally I woould try to appoint kia as administrative head of the team, he could be in charge of arranging friendlies and such, provided iff gives him even a semi reasonable budget. He has many contacts in FIFA/UEFA and is very well respected.

If this group can get us to WCQ, I would take time to analyze their performance in the 4 matches (+ hopefully some friendlies). It would be a very cheap operation to maintain, and they could all be paid in rial eliminating BS about converting money, getting payments out on time. If a technical group of people determine they have done enough, they can be given the responsibility to continue. IF we just scrape by and it is clear a more tactical and experienced coach is needed, we can calmly produce a list of suitable candidates that are both motivated and not too much of a financial burden.

But appointing branko would jsut be shooting ourselves in the foot again, he is not a sustainable solution at all, just another money trap, not to mention ALLLLLL the hashieh he brings with him. who can forget when he invted reza fazeli (the agent) to be part of our TM camps???? Who else would do that but a slimy good for nothing character.

Comment

at this point we have no choice, but this might be a big motivation for Branko to work his ass off! To have a opportunity to coach a team in the World Cup.

But still we need to hold the maffia people in Iran that led us to this bad situation accountable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

no. I would fire wilmots asap and hire Daei or Yahya, or a duo of both, with Hashemian retaining position as assistant. Yahya depends on if he personally wants to take the job, daei will definitely take it. I would give Daei and Hashemian the task of getting team to next stage of WCQ. Hashemian can monitor legionnaires, and Daei domestic guys. IT is a good blend of personalities as daei has balls and great experience with young players, plus the respect of the entire team, and hashemian has euro qualifications. Ideally I woould try to appoint kia as administrative head of the team, he could be in charge of arranging friendlies and such, provided iff gives him even a semi reasonable budget. He has many contacts in FIFA/UEFA and is very well respected.
                            LOL...while at it, why not appointing Alexander Nouri as modir fanni and Nekounam can be used as abdarchi because of his international experience.

Talking about shooting ourselves in the foot again dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              LOL...while at it, why not appointing Alexander Nouri as modir fanni and Nekounam can be used as abdarchi because of his international experience.

Talking about shooting ourselves in the foot again dude.
                              what is realistic option at this point? IF you want a guy to motivate team in short space of time daei is a good option. He knows most the players well. Lets forget about foreign coach at the moment until we get to main WCQ round. Right now iran doesnt have internet buddy, one google search will put off pretty much any foreign option. Daei can come in a get 4 results vs these teams, or at least give us a decent chance to do so. After 4 matches, when we can assess options and put together a legitimate shortlist of foriegn coaches, im all for it. But brangoh????? Please, he will want a long term deal and we will be stuck with the piece of shit for 4 years.

Comment

what is realistic option at this point? IF you want a guy to motivate team in short space of time daei is a good option. He knows most the players well. Lets forget about foreign coach at the moment until we get to main WCQ round. Right now iran doesnt have internet buddy, one google search will put off pretty much any foreign option. Daei can come in a get 4 results vs these teams, or at least give us a decent chance to do so. After 4 matches, when we can assess options and put together a legitimate shortlist of foriegn coaches, im all for it. But brangoh????? Please, he will want a long term deal and we will be stuck with the piece of shit for 4 years.
                                At this point of time, we have to put our heads down and swear for letting CQ go. Az saremoonam ziyad bood.

As for Iranian coaches, I have to repeat my question again...when was the last time we did anything good internationally, with an Iranian coach? When did we qualify to the WC and how many times? Say what you want about Branko but obviously he's head and shoulder above anyone we have in Iran. His league results ahead of all our other coaches talk for themselves. His record of making us qualify to the WC does too. Unfortunately, on paper, he's the best we've got in our disposal.

I loved Daei both as a player and as a head coach (on the contrary to many opinions here). but at this crucial times, we cannot afford trials and errors.

Comment

Working...
                                X