۱۷.وحید امیری
    ۱۸.کریم انصاری فرد
    ۱۹.علی قلی زاده
    ۲۰.محمد محبی
    ۲۱.کاوه رضایی
    ۲۲.سردار آزمون
    ۲۳.مهدی طارمی

1- Alireza Beiranvand (Persepolis)

2- Mohammad Rashid Mazaheri (Tractor Sazi)

3- Payam Niazmand (Sepahan)

4- Vouria Ghafouri (Esteghlal)

5- Seyed Majid Hosseini (Trabzonspor - Turkey)

6- Hossein Kaanizadegan (Persepolis)

7- Milad Mohammadi (Gent - Belgium)

8- Mohammad Naderi (Persepolis)

9- Morteza Pouraliganji (Al-Arabi - Qatar)

10- Ramin Rezaeian (Al-Shahania - Qatar)

11- Omid Ebrahimi (Eupen - Belgium)

12- Siavash Yazdani (Esteghlal)

13- Ehsan Hajsafi (Tractor Sazi)

14- Ali Karimi (Esteghlal)

15- Ahmad Nourallahi (Persepolis)

16- Masoud Shojaei (Tractor Sazi)

17- Vahid Amiri (Persepolis)

18- Karim Ansarifard (Al-Sailiya - Qatar)

19- Ali Gholizadeh (Charleroi - Belgium)

20- Mohammad Mohebi (Sepahan)

21- Kaveh Rezaei (Charleroi- Belgium)

22- Sardar Azmoun (Zenit Saint Petersburg - Russia)

23- Mehdi Taremi (Rio Ave - Portugal)

Comment

Estili requested U23 players not to be invited. Mohebbi is in the team and will not go to Qatar and Indonesia.

Comment

Decent list, good to see Kaveh ad Gholizadeh there, just can't stand Masoud and Amiri aymore. Rather having Farhid Esmaili, Torabi or Mehrad Mohammadi instead of Masoud and Amiri, also Hossein Hosseini or even Abedzadeh are doing better than Mazaheri right now.

Comment

Torabi or Jahanbakhsh should have been invited instead of Mohebi. Otherwise fine list. Also Abedzadeh, but reserve keeper won't play a role I hope.

Comment

Is Iman Salimi not performing well anymore or what’s happening with him because I’d much rather have him than Yazdani. And Moharrami and Merdad Mohammadi wouldn’t have been a bad inclusion either but at least we’ve got Kaveh and Gholi

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Torabi or Jahanbakhsh should have been invited instead of Mohebi. Otherwise fine list. Also Abedzadeh, but reserve keeper won't play a role I hope.
              Abedzadeh in all honesty is nowhere close to niazmand, let alone beiranvand. Even mazaheri is a better GK than him and deserves spot if you are deciding purely based on technical skills. Abedz mentality, work ethic, being in europe is the major things he has going for him to get on the list.

Overall a better list. Tanks god Kaveh and Gholi are included, would have been a real farce if they werent. No idea why mohebbi is getting called up if he is with u23, especially when mehrdad mohammadi is in form and totally available. The rest is good. Agree with no ARJ considering he has played zero minutes of football this year.

Comment

Beiro
                Ramin PAG Majid MiMo
                Gholi. Omid. Ahmad. Taremi
                Sardar. Kaveh

I’ve noticed we have been running a 442 but I’d like to be a 4-2-3-1 with Omid and Ahmad as DMs
                And Sardar behind Kaveh

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                  Is Iman Salimi not performing well anymore or what’s happening with him because I’d much rather have him than Yazdani. And Moharrami and Merdad Mohammadi wouldn’t have been a bad inclusion either but at least we’ve got Kaveh and Gholi
                  completeley agreed. Iman salimi is a far stronger currently, and much higher potential player than yazdani. No idea why he gets called up. Moharrami instead of ramin and Mehrdad Mohammadi for Mohebbi would have been ideal.

I think Voria should start vs Iraq tbh, anything but ramin.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    completeley agreed. Iman salimi is a far stronger currently, and much higher potential player than yazdani. No idea why he gets called up. Moharrami instead of ramin and Mehrdad Mohammadi for Mohebbi would have been ideal.

Iman had one very bad day unfortunately that was the game on focus of TM staff.

Comment

I take back my comment about ARJ.

How amiri can be called up instead of him or Mehrdad Mohammadi is really troubling.

Comment

I was thinking that tbh but at the same time Ramin could be better for when we need a goal and once we get it Voria can come in and hold the game I DO NOT WANT HAJI SAFI ANYWHERE NEAR THE FIELD

Comment

What the hell is Haj Safi doing on the list. He better not get any playing time 😡😡😡

Comment

I take back my comment about ARJ.
                            How amiri can be called up instead of him or Mehrdad Mohammadi is really troubling.
                            Because Mohammadi is trash.

The only reason people started rating him is because he transfered to a shitty portoguese team which would be mid-table in Iran.

He is selfish, lacks football intelligence and awareness, limited dribbling skills, and commits unnecessary fouls.

His only positives are that he is quick (not as quick as Milad), and has a strong shot, which is on target like 1% of the time.

Farshad Ahmadzadeh moving to Poland didn't automatically make him a better play, Same goes for Mohammadi.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Because Mohammadi is trash.

The only reason people started rating him is because he transfered to a shitty portoguese team which would be mid-table in Iran.

He is selfish, lacks football intelligence and awareness, limited dribbling skills, and commits unnecessary fouls.

His only positives are that he is quick (not as quick as Milad), and has a strong shot, which is on target like 1% of the time.

Farshad Ahmadzadeh moving to Poland didn't automatically make him a better play, Same goes for Mohammadi.
                              K*s nagoo haji

Comment

Working...
                              X