Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Hearing Khiabani speak and remembering how anti-CQ he was while commentating that this has been an exciting game....

Makes you want to jump into the tv and beat him
    exactly. meanwhile we have a trash "offensive" coach that can't coach this team to make 3 straight passes up the field

Comment

I want Wilmots gone no matter the result. We look absolutely trash.

Comment

If we can only connect passes, we’d have 3 goals by now

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          Calling it now. Wilmots will be fired, Branko will become coach.
          I'm worried that they're bringing in another clueless coach: Clarence Seedorf.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Hearing Khiabani speak and remembering how anti-CQ he was while commentating that this has been an exciting game....

Makes you want to jump into the tv and beat him
            Id woulda choke that FatFK with bear hands when he was doing his usual crying koosei while bitching about CQ..!

I loath this mofo like no other ...!!

Comment

We're giving so much open space around our box to the Iraqis. It's unbelievable how our defense has deteriorated only within months since CQ left.

Let's hope Wilmots proves us all wrong in this game and turns things around. But so far we're playing like a 3rd. tier Asian team.

Norollahi scores 1-1

Comment

Fuck ya goal
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ya Allahhhhhh!!!!!!

Comment

Can old man shojaei break his hip so gholizadeh can come on.

And why the FU*K is mohebbi starting on our most important game of the year??!
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

holy crap what a goal by nourollahi

Comment

Goal nourollahi

Comment

I'm still baffled people here expect quality soccer lmao. In the last 8 years where did you see quality offense against anyone? There's a reason Quieroz coached this team the way he did. Masked our weaknesses and highlighted our strengths giving us a chance every game to at the least not lose. I don't find these games to be that shocking or concerning. This is exactly what I expected unfortunately. ESPECIALLY when you don't have Ghoddos, JB, and Dejegah in there for quality and common sense football. They can at least complete passes and find the likes of Azmoun, but the rest? Lmao oh boy

Comment

What a goal!!! Great work by Ahmad. And a nice piece of skill there by Mohebi.

Comment

YES!!!!! THE EQUALIZER!

Comment

Mohebi single handedly created that goal out of nothing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X