CQ kojai? Your absence already felt. 23 game unbeaten streak of WCQ in the toilet! - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: CQ kojai? Your absence already felt. 23 game unbeaten streak of WCQ in the toilet!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 694 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    CQ was a special coach and our TM grew stronger in many areas gaining international credibility during his rein. He truly cared about TM even more than many Iranians would and grew gray fighting for our national team. Unfortunately, IFF did not know how to manage him (it wasn't his fault) and did not have the wisdom to extend him not appreciating his worth. It's water under the bride. Time to move on. He is gone and he is not coming back. Let's learn from the past and create a bright future for TM. I hope IFF leadership will do that. Of course, with everything that has transpired in the past 10.5 months since we lost Carlos, I am not optimistic. There is some hope since there is a younger generation coming up in IFF. Of course, they remain to be tested. For now, we have our talent that CQ developed and I am sure they will continue to fight for Iran's honor on the pitch.

Go TM!

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Your post contained many numbers.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thank you for the useful Amazon link. We were looking for something Sesame Street related for our five year old nephew.

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,423 Times in 1,703 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tooleh khers View Post
    At the end of the day you need to reread your posts and your arguments .
    Please take your own advice and address the dichotomy between the statements you've made

..Yap a true disciplinarian. He sure could have used some discipline himself. .
    . He has instilled discipline;

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,389 Times in 6,021 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCTeamMelli View Post
    Thank you for the useful Amazon link. We were looking for something Sesame Street related for our five year old nephew.
    No problem. I would have given you the DVD my son used to watch but I'm saving it for tooleh khers.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Back to back losses after not losing 23 in a row under CQ. How pathetic have we become. Get thsi fucker Wilmots out of here. Pathetic bastard.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 765 Posts
    Let me remind everyone after the WC, CQ wanted to stay with TM till WC2022 but the regime did not give him a 4 year contract even though he had just given us our greatest WC ever in a Super Difficult group.. After the AC he came back to Iran still willing to stay with us till WC 22 but the regime refused him yet again.

Seriously we are a nation of Namk Nashnas and we totally deserve to be where we are at.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Damavand For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,705 Times in 5,452 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damavand View Post
    Guys after WC CQ wanted to stay with TM till WC2022 but the regime did not give him a 4 year contract even though he gave us our greatest WC ever.. After the AC he came back to Iran still willing to stay with us till WC 22 but the regime refused him again.

Seriously we are a nation Namk nashnas and we totally deserve to be where we are at.
    and the man wanted to work with us for half the money he was being offered at the same time to go to Columbia ..!?
    talk about namak nashnasi and shooting ourselves in the foot..!!
    or considering the rumors that we are paying this hapless clown WM 3mil ...!!?? while CQ was willing to stay put for 1.6m then one could only assume this move was nothing but a flat out a IFF/mullah carefully orchestrated Coup d'état to force Carlos outa TM at any cost..!!?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 765 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    and the man wanted to work with us for half the money he was being offered at the same time to go to Columbia ..!?
    talk about namak nashnasi and shooting ourselves in the foot..!!
    or considering the rumors that we are paying this hapless clown WM 3mil ...!!?? while CQ was willing to stay put for 1.6m then one could only assume this move was nothing but a flat out a IFF/mullah carefully orchestrated Coup d'état to force Carlos outa TM at any cost..!!?
    Absolutely. CQ was getting too popular among the people and was becoming a threat. Not to mention he was starting to talk like the fact that Qatar had paid for our AC preparation. IR did not want the people to know such things.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damavand For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    CQ was once in a life time event. From the day he was selected and he was interviewed and said Quiroz is Koroush I knew the guy was something special. Beyond that he proved to everyone how great and fantastic of a person and a coach he was. Never stopped fighting for what he believed. The guy had class and integrity and was actually genuine and honest.

Of course that's too much for IR idiots and their supporters. Those good old days are gone. The solid machine he built is gone in the hands of a few idiots not knowing wtf to do. Very sad day for Iran.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OSTAD POOYA For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Members who have read this thread : 256

You do not have permission to view the list of names.