WCQ 22/ASQ 23 Round 2 Day 1 - Page 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: WCQ 22/ASQ 23 Round 2 Day 1

  1. #61
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    853
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 767 Times in 305 Posts
    Rep Power
    0


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Where did you read that?
    We are playing Iraq in Tehran.
    As far as i know iraq was banned after the zob ahan game where the players got attacked by Iraqi club fans. I dono if their objective to the verdict was accepted or not but i know that they were banned.

    If the ban is lifted for iraq then khak to sare IFF ! Our clubs have been banned for doing nothing while iraqi fans have attacked and shown disgusting behavior over the past years. Khaaaaak to sare IFF

    They also had other bad behaviors !


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:


  3. #62
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    perspolis#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,973
    Thanks
    1,775
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 2,678 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949723
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    As far as i know iraq was banned after the zob ahan game where the players got attacked by Iraqi club fans. I dono if their objective to the verdict was accepted or not but i know that they were banned.

    If the ban is lifted for iraq then khak to sare IFF ! Our clubs have been banned for doing nothing while iraqi fans have attacked and shown disgusting behavior over the past years. Khaaaaak to sare IFF

    They also had other bad behaviors !

    It had nothing to do with us. It had to do with the Saudis smoothing it over for them with AFC. Outside of IFF's control and I'm the first one to bash them usually.

  4. #63
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    853
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 767 Times in 305 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    It had nothing to do with us. It had to do with the Saudis smoothing it over for them with AFC. Outside of IFF's control and I'm the first one to bash them usually.
    What do you mean bro?? I know exactly what happened between us and saudi . But what im saying is that If Iraq FF managed to get out of this verdict then Khak to sare Iran FF since they couldn't do anything for us. Do you understand what im saying now ?

  5. #64
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    perspolis#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,973
    Thanks
    1,775
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 2,678 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949723
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    What do you mean bro?? I know exactly what happened between us and saudi . But what im saying is that If Iraq FF managed to get out of this verdict then Khak to sare Iran FF since they couldn't do anything for us. Do you understand what im saying now ?
    Saudi payed AFC out for Iraq. Saudi even organized Iraq a friendly vs Argentina.

    Unfortunately, we don't have the same lobby power so we can't fight Saudi unless we take everything to court.

  6. #65
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    853
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 767 Times in 305 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Saudi payed AFC out for Iraq. Saudi even organized Iraq a friendly vs Argentina.

    Unfortunately, we don't have the same lobby power so we can't fight Saudi unless we take everything to court.
    lol Thats why i said khak to sareh IFF man i don't understand why are you arguing with me?

  7. #66
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    perspolis#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,973
    Thanks
    1,775
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 2,678 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949723
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    lol Thats why i said khak to sareh IFF man i don't understand why are you arguing with me?
    Agha, even if we had a semi decent IFF working it wouldn't matter, because AFC is run by Arabs.

  8. #67
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    853
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 767 Times in 305 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Agha, even if we had a semi decent IFF working it wouldn't matter, because AFC is run by Arabs.
    How come Japan and South Korea can get their shit together ?? Don't think thats the case! We have bunch of morons running the country ! Also Zob ahan had Iraq for their home game against Al Nasr but after what happened against al zawraa Zob ahan changed it (thanks azari), despite the fact that Saudi tried to lobby and keep Iraq instead of traveling to Qatar As you know qatar is now Saudi's No# 2 enemy after us.

    So don't really make saudi look big to us we just have morons running IFF.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:


  10. #68
    General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 31 Times in 17 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Asian football is significantly increasing in quality with more and more teams being able to easily go head to head with one another, even producing dissapointments (e.g. Palestine vs. Uzbekistan). I already presonally rate the quality of Asian football ahead of African football and I believe that it will soon surpass South American football within the next 10 or so years. Currently, I believe the top 4 Asian powerhouses could take on just about any South American team.



    Just watch Japan's match against Paraguay who are a respectable team in South America who have pull off respectable results in the recent years. Japan were far, far superior to them. They easily and consistently walk the ball pass their defense.
    Is this a joke? AFC is only better than OFC. Even CAF is much better. They have a lot more depth than AFC. Let's please be real.

  11. #69
    Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 252 Times in 131 Posts
    Rep Power
    453486
    Quote Originally Posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
    Is this a joke? AFC is only better than OFC. Even CAF is much better. They have a lot more depth than AFC. Let's please be real.
    average points in 2018

    AFC 3.00 (15/5)
    CAF 2.20 (11/5)
    CONCACAF 2.33 (7/3)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Members who have read this thread : 144

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 79.85 Kb. compressed to 71.45 Kb. by saving 8.40 Kb. (10.52%)]