• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we please get more Iranians in this god sent league? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Can we please get more Iranians in this god sent league? Lol
      I know right! I hope to see a young talent like Mehdi Ghaedi in this league

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        The Portuguese media has been gushing over Mehdi all season. I've never seen so many foreign articles praising an Iranian player before.

Along with Mehrdad Mohammadi, Liga NOS has not only gave our players a fair chance, they have welcomed them with open arms. Is this merely the CQ effect? Or are the Portuguese really that genuine? Perhaps a bit of both.
        Its a combo of CQ and we played them in 2 world cups

Comment

Az zehniyate khabarnegaraan va gozareshgaraane varzeshie Porteghaal khosham miyad chon kamtar donbale eyb o iraad hastand va bishtar be noghtehaaye mosbate yek bazikon

negah mikonan. Makhsosan vaghti dar bareye teamhaaye kochiktar harf mizanan. Bi-shak yek lige khoobi baraye pishrafte bazikone irani.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Az zehniyate khabarnegaraan va gozareshgaraane varzeshie Porteghaal khosham miyad chon kamtar donbale eyb o iraad hastand va bishtar be noghtehaaye mosbate yek bazikon

negah mikonan. Makhsosan vaghti dar bareye teamhaaye kochiktar harf mizanan. Bi-shak yek lige khoobi baraye pishrafte bazikone irani.
            So basically the opposite of Iranian sports media...

Comment

Comment

Would be a dream come true if most of our established players end up in Serie A & Primera Division out of the top leagues & our talents in Liga NOS. Countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal... are just so much easier (both culturally & weather wise) to settle for our players and generally iranians compared to places like England, Germany or lets say Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  Would be a dream come true if most of our established players end up in Serie A & Primera Division out of the top leagues & our talents in Liga NOS. Countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal... are just so much easier (both culturally & weather wise) to settle for our players and generally iranians compared to places like England, Germany or lets say Belgium.
                  I really hope we get some defenders and midfielders into Portugal, such a great league for development

Comment

It is said atletico Madrid is scouting Taremi's games with rio ave.
                    I guess Valencia and atletico rumors sound BS but they are exactly the kind of team that he deserves to play in

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      It is said atletico Madrid is scouting Taremi's games with rio ave.
                      I guess Valencia and atletico rumors sound BS but they are exactly the kind of team that he deserves to play in
                      Alright, let's come down. Sporting or Benfica are one thing, but A. Mardrid is a stretch. Afterall, let's not forget this is Mehdi "Blunder" Taremi we are talking about.

Comment

he’ll probably just warm the bench at atletico. honestly i don’t care because he’ll be trained at one of the best facilities in the world
                        and gain some valuable experience he can bring back to tm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi should move to the Bundesliaga. preferably to a club where he always plays. FC Köln would be a good option. they need such a player and the Iranian community is well represented in Cologne.

Comment

He has the ability to hold the ball up and play physical, which works very well with what Simeone wants. He'd essentially be repeating his role in TM in such a club. However, he'd have to make the most of very few chances.

Comment

Taremi would fit in very well in most spanish teams.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I would start Mehdi on any team. Name another player that can win penalties like he can.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X