This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Portuguese fans were also insulting CQ and Iran after the World Cup game against Portugal, I'm losing my respect for them even more now.
    That stupid guy doesn't represent Portuguese people. The portuguese people are some of the friendliest and most likeable people in the world.

Comment

Also whose to say hes portuguese. Guys name is Dylan or something.

Comment

Changing topics, but seems like Rio Ave has a league match this Sunday vs Vitoria that was originally scheduled for August 19 but was re-scheduled to this Sunday, Sept. 8th.

Also, don't know what Mehdi's status will be for this match considering he left TM camp due to an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          That stupid guy doesn't represent Portuguese people. The portuguese people are some of the friendliest and most likeable people in the world.
          The guy says he loves Iranians: https://twitter.com/DylanRFO45/statu...38207398453248

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Changing topics, but seems like Rio Ave has a league match this Sunday vs Vitoria that was originally scheduled for August 19 but was re-scheduled to this Sunday, Sept. 8th.

Also, don't know what Mehdi's status will be for this match considering he left TM camp due to an injury.
            He seemed to have played against Sporting Lisbon with an injury. Just goes to show how vital they see him and it was a crucial game. The effect, RA wins with 3 penalties created by Taremi and SL’s manager gets the sack!

They probably believe even on one leg, he would get penalties and score goals and will be patching him up!!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Mehdi is one of the three candidates for PPL player of the month: https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%81%DB%8C%D9...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                I hope he is rested. If the injury was serious enough for TM's medical staff to rule out him being part of the team for the September 10th Hong Kong game then they should also recommend to Rio Ave fc medical staff to keep him off the pitch for September 8 game. We don't want this to be a nagging injury that becomes worse because of playing. Remember what happened to Kaveh Rezaei in Belgium.

Comment

I got to watch the Portuguese national team of 2006, Figo, Deco, Ronaldo etc, at the World Cup. I couldn't believe the fake injuries, grass rolling, etc that would Bahrain to shame. They were so smart as the faking would always be far from the action and referee. I thought they were the dirtiest team I had ever seen (admittedly I don't watch live pro soccer). That is how they beat the Netherlands and England.

I now see poetic justice in sending our attacker with a reputation for soft penalties gathering 5 penalties in about 2 games. I hope he continues to befuddle the refs and defenders.

Comment

Get well soon. Our players always get injured immediately after moving to Europe. The intensity of the European leagues is bigger than ours.

Comment

Taremi will be fine.

He picked up the knock from all the tackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Here is a preview of the tomorrow's (Sunday September 8) delayed match between Rio Ave and Vitória SC. The article says that Mehdi Taremi will not be available since he is with the National Team. I am hoping he is still at the football center being treated and has not gone back to Portugal.

Preview: Rio Ave FC vs Vitória SC
                        With the NOS League matchday 1 delayed game on the horizon, Carlos Carvalhal has projected a match that promises to be intense between two teams that know each other well and have played major duels in recent years.

Carvalhal cannot count on 6 players (injured Nadjack, Mehdi Taremi and Costinha in the national teams, Santos, Diogo Figueiras and Lucas Piazon for regulatory impediment) and will therefore be forced to change the starting eleven.

All available players have been summoned to the match against Vitória SC which starts at 3 pm on Sunday.

https://www.rioavefc.pt/antevisao-ri...vs-vitoria-sc/

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Here is a preview of the tomorrow's (Sunday September 8) delayed match between Rio Ave and Vitória SC. The article says that Mehdi Taremi will not be available since he is with the National Team. I am hoping he is still at the football center being treated and has not gone back to Portugal.

Preview: Rio Ave FC vs Vitória SC
                          With the NOS League matchday 1 delayed game on the horizon, Carlos Carvalhal has projected a match that promises to be intense between two teams that know each other well and have played major duels in recent years.

Carvalhal cannot count on 6 players (injured Nadjack, Mehdi Taremi and Costinha in the national teams, Santos, Diogo Figueiras and Lucas Piazon for regulatory impediment) and will therefore be forced to change the starting eleven.

All available players have been summoned to the match against Vitória SC which starts at 3 pm on Sunday.

https://www.rioavefc.pt/antevisao-ri...vs-vitoria-sc/
                          Since when it is allowed to program postponed games during international break? That's unfair!!

Comment

I’m sure there was other dates they could have rearranged the game for against Vitoria, maybe it’s because they progressed into the Europa League group phase.

Anyway the game finished 1-1.

Comment

Rio Ave now ranked fifth due to a higher Goal differential....thanks to Mehdi

Comment

No Mehdi no Party it seems

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X