Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 12

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 230 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 851 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Rio Ave has a friendly against reserve side of Porto tomorrow. Most probably, Taremi will see some action. Let's hope he shines and scores/assists.

Go Medhi!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,872 Times in 6,005 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    For some weird reason Taremi reminds me of Will Smith from his Fresh Prince it Bel-Air days. It’s that head and faded hair combo lol. Also he’s tall and lanky. Put a flat peak cap on Taremi’s head, dress him up like Tupac and play the intro to the show, it’s him

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    For some weird reason Taremi reminds me of Will Smith from his Fresh Prince it Bel-Air days. It’s that head and faded hair combo lol. Also he’s tall and lanky. Put a flat peak cap on Taremi’s head, dress him up like Tupac and play the intro to the show, it’s him
    Thug Life Mehdi lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,141 Times in 2,633 Posts
    Rio ave was due to play Porto B today but no news so far

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Looks like this match was canceled.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Nothing on their twitter, it looks like the U-23 team played against CD Ave though.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,118 Times in 2,366 Posts
    I opened this thread and got excited about him finally joining a European side, but the reality is this guy potential is much higher than some mid table club of 2nd rated European league, he is not Mehrdad Mohammadi who joined more or less the same caliber club!! Too bad he wasted his young and promising years in IPL and crappy Qatar!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,885 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I opened this thread and got excited about him finally joining a European side, but the reality is this guy potential is much higher than some mid table club of 2nd rated European league, he is not Mehrdad Mohammadi who joined more or less the same caliber club!! Too bad he wasted his young and promising years in IPL and crappy Qatar!!
    Baba if we keep sitting back and moaning about missed opportunities for Mehdi, we will not progress and move forward. Did he waste his potential? Yes, somewhat. But at the end of the day, Taremi was just 26 years old two weeks ago. He still has time to pishraft regardless.

Rio Ave FC isn't the most prestigious club, and yes, Taremi deserves better, but they are much better than CD Aves and historically a top seven club. Taremi has a great chance of moving to Sporting, Porto, or Benfica if he shows up and has a good season.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,577 Times in 8,719 Posts
    Taremi needs one good season and the top Portuguese clubs will be in line to snatch him up. I believe 10 - 15 goals will earn him a top move.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,030 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Taremi needs one good season and the top Portuguese clubs will be in line to snatch him up. I believe 10 - 15 goals will earn him a top move.
    I hope so, I dont think 1 season with 10 would get sporting benfica or porto interested maybeeee braga. depends on their striker needs tho tbf.....I think 13-15 is the minimum needed for a move after one season. lets keep our fingers crossed and wait and see hes been very, very consistent in his club performances for years IMO
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 434

You do not have permission to view the list of names.