Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020 - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Mehdi Taremi @ Rio Ave F.C. | 2019-2020

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,369 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    Taremi is by far the better player of the two.
    Dude, let's rap up the arguments. Hashemian played in Bundesliga and played so well that a team like Bayern Munich got him. For now, Taremi would only dream of getting interests from even lower ranked teams in the top 5 leagues. That says it all. Case closed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    when has taremi played striker for TM? I remember maybe 30 mins vs S.Korea away when we tied 0-0 and that was bc of the red card
    It was a longer period where Azmoun was injured and could not play. For some reason Ansarifard was put on the bench and Taremi was the lone striker for a few games. I'm quite sure of that because right at that time, I thought CQ seemed to prefer Taremi before a European legioner like Ansarifard and I was thinking CQ was going against his own principles. I cannot remember the time period or the opponents though.

Also I remember a few games where Ansarifard did play but then CQ tried him as the second striker behind Taremi first but then switched their places during the game.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,800 Times in 4,145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    It was a longer period where Azmoun was injured and could not play. For some reason Ansarifard was put on the bench and Taremi was the lone striker for a few games. I'm quite sure of that because right at that time, I thought CQ seemed to prefer Taremi before a European legioner like Ansarifard and I was thinking CQ was going against his own principles. I cannot remember the time period or the opponents though.

Also I remember a few games where Ansarifard did play but then CQ tried him as the second striker behind Taremi first but then switched their places during the game.
    seriously in what competitive match? I even remember azmoun was out vs China at home and CQ started Gucci. Also vs Uzbek away CQ started Gucci. Both times taremi was wing.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    seriously in what competitive match? I even remember azmoun was out vs China at home and CQ started Gucci. Also vs Uzbek away CQ started Gucci. Both times taremi was wing.
    I don't know. It may have been during friendlies. I remember CQ was testing different players in different positions, hence Ansarifard was tried as the second striker for a short while.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 769 Posts
    So no examples and again making stuff up. Taremi has never played as the sole striker with the exception of the 30 minutes against South Korea in a friendly match. And oh yeah he has a better goal scoring record per game than Hashemian for TM.

Rasout Khatibi used to play in the Bundesliga as well, so he must be better than Taremi. Strong argument lad

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,800 Times in 4,145 Posts
    agree with you but seriously drop the lad its just demeaning and childish. You can disagree with somebody without having to talk down on them

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    So no examples and again making stuff up. Taremi has never played as the sole striker with the exception of the 30 minutes against South Korea in a friendly match. And oh yeah he has a better goal scoring record per game than Hashemian for TM.
    Rasout Khatibi used to play in the Bundesliga as well, so he must be better than Taremi. Strong argument lad
    Except Rasoul Khatibi did not score 16 goals in Bundesliga (a good number of which as a sub late in the games) and finally he did not get bought by Bayern Munich.

It is very childish to stubbornly stay put on your point when you've been proven wrong. This is my last reply to you on this matter. What I said about his time in Bundesliga here above (FACTS) speak for themselves. For now Taremi can have fun in a mid-table team in Portugal so you can get a kick out of it. lol

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Migam now that we brought up Rasoul Khatibi, Vahid Hashemian, Davari, Karimi, and Madreseye Mooshaah in this Taremi thread then I think it is only fair to talk about Ostad Asadi's own goal. He is the true goal scorer.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14157&dateline=151174  4163

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Real Madrid Fan For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 4,538 Posts
    Didn't Jahanbakhsh have 69 when he was in NEC?
    Azmoun had 69 because that’s the area code for Gonbad e Kavus.

Get your minds out of the gutter guys lol.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 4,538 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    there’s not one similarity between them except facial features
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For some weird reason Taremi reminds me of Will Smith from his Fresh Prince it Bel-Air days. It’s that head and faded hair combo lol. Also he’s tall and lanky. Put a flat peak cap on Taremi’s head, dress him up like Tupac and play the intro to the show, it’s him
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 483

You do not have permission to view the list of names.