Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20 - Page 13

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Why shouldn't he be tested at least ?

I always remember at World Cups when they commentator talked about African Teams players and how many of them played somewhere in 2-3 leagues.

Today he plays in League 3 , tommorow he may play in league one, testing doesnt cost anything. I wouldnt even bet my money that all TM defenders would be starters at Hull City

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 997 Posts
    For me it is an age thing , he is 29 in September and although he is playing at a very good level of football he isn’t a regular player. Central defence especially is very important to have a strong partnership, this will need to be built with those around him as a new player and I am sure either what his language skills are as communication is also very important.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Greenguyforlife is that you?

Nah but in all honesty, I don't think he should be called up but props to him for playing in a very solid league. Sure he was mostly warming the bench but in his limited playing time he played pretty well. He had two goals in 13 appearances! As a centerback!

There's no doubt in my mind he'll get picked up by a better club and it's always good to have an eye out on him, as the CB position isn't one of team melli's strong suits at the moment
    You are a beautiful human being Brian.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FMCSMUBLB For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
    Why shouldn't he be tested at least ?
    I always remember at World Cups when they commentator talked about African Teams players and how many of them played somewhere in 2-3 leagues.
    Today he plays in League 3 , tommorow he may play in league one, testing doesnt cost anything. I wouldnt even bet my money that all TM defenders would be starters at Hull City
    He isn't good. As simple as that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FMCSMUBLB For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    He descends to league 1 as do his chances with TM

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dortmund For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 997 Posts
    The team was one point off the play offs on New Years Day and only won one match since. But that is what happens when you sell your best players in the Jan transfer window and the owners have put no money back into the club.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Members who have read this thread : 153

You do not have permission to view the list of names.