Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020 - Page 56

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Wishing Little Dejagah the best!

It’s his first semester in Europe and already receiving all sorts of negative comments. Man if I had a penny for every time I heard a negative comment on how a player is doing or will do statistics wise, I’d have at least $100,000 in the bank by now.

Jesus Mary and Mohammad, lets keep it together and give this kid some time. Not everyone is supposed to have an AJ/N.E.C. start to their European football careers. Some have ups and downs. It’s okay to be logical and upfront about his situation. Or how we think he is as a young guy. But there really is no point in spreading all this pessimism when what we should be doing is supporting the kid.
    i agree 1000%. people need to know that he’s just not been given the opportunity just like AJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    i agree 1000%. people need to know that he’s just not been given the opportunity just like AJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with all of you but my point isn’t his performance at all my point is why the hell he is benched for a dogshit team where he’s supposed to literally be getting PT regardless of his performance. WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS MOVE IF YOU WONT PLAY HIM CONSISTENTLY YOUR TEAM IS ALREADY SHIT SO JUST LET THE KID PLAY that’s my point lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JoojehKoobedeh2 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,049 Times in 2,523 Posts

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,445 Times in 8,681 Posts
    Watching his performances at the U23 championship and his anonymous contribution to the games and his general attitude, this guy is going nowhere in Europe. I hope I'm dead wrong though, but nothing points in that way.

No wonder why he's struggling in the Turkish 2nd division. Be a consummate professional goddamnit, playing in Europe is a privilege.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

Editor in Chief, PFDC Website
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,510 Times in 3,495 Posts
    He sucked, I agree. But you can see he some very interestin attributes. Fast, technically gifted, strong. He just has to get his mentality straight, which I wouldn't give up on yet.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin-Reza For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,445 Times in 8,681 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    He sucked, I agree. But you can see he some very interestin attributes. Fast, technically gifted, strong. He just has to get his mentality straight, which I wouldn't give up on yet.
    Martin-Reza jan, you can see these kind of attributes in players in lower leagues as well. Mentality is what makes the difference here, especially if you want to succeed in professional league at high level. He seems to lack it. But Jahanbakhsh raised the bar really high in that aspect.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,049 Times in 2,523 Posts
    Was not in the squad today (he is already back in Turkey I believe)

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,064 Times in 2,348 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Was not in the squad today (he is already back in Turkey I believe)
    He is another wasted one , by his tattoos(not the fact of having tattoo of course) you can describe his personality and character.
    Seems like he was left by his own...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,231 Times in 4,163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Watching his performances at the U23 championship and his anonymous contribution to the games and his general attitude, this guy is going nowhere in Europe. I hope I'm dead wrong though, but nothing points in that way.

No wonder why he's struggling in the Turkish 2nd division. Be a consummate professional goddamnit, playing in Europe is a privilege.
    What did he do that was unprofessional?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 642 Posts
    He’s 18 years old, 18 and some people are talking on here about him like his career is finished . That’s crazy.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 477

You do not have permission to view the list of names.