This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Because this team did not beat Nimes or Tolouse all season. In fact didnt they lose to last place Tolouse 2-0 early on?

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    It isn't because they didn't before they wouldn't win in the remaining games

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Belgium or Dutch team?
      That's the best case scenario.

Comment

Imagne if AZ bought Ghoddos. He could dominate the league there even more than Jahanbakhsh did.

Comment

At this point I'd be so happy if he could even get to Charleroi.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Who's going to buy him though? The guy basically hasn't played a game in a year, and has some stigma attached to him because of the transfer issues which caused his ban.

Is playing in the Swedish top div better than French 2nd league?

In the world of top teams he might be unknown but he is well known to scouts of mid to lower teams. He was one of top 10 mids in French league and he is super cheap, im sure someone can have a use for him. If not the top 5 leagues, then Holland or Belgium could be a destination or even Portugese league.

But again i always say this, our players have shitty agents, thats why they cant find good teams. Good agents can get crappier players into decent teams.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              That's the best case scenario.
              Now you’re really exaggerating here. Yes he will have a negative stigma associated with him considering the huesca fiasco but it won’t make Belgium or holland his best case scenarios. On the pitch he always showed quality and professionalism - mismanagement of a player is not as much of a death sentence to a player’s career as being a crappy individual or player which saman is neither of.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

typical hysteria and exaggeration. He barely played this year because FIFA banned him. It has happened to many other players, more high profile than saman. The times he did play, early on and last match vs marseille he was excellent. His first season in france was pretty successful considering quality of goals he scored, performances vs good opposition, not to mention playing for a crappy team and leaving for asian cup.
                I think saman still fits the mold very well for midtable/lower table la liga teams, as well as big teams in slightly smaller leagues. He is very similar in play style, physique to somebody like Fekir.

Considering his pedigree, obvious technique, and versatility (can play as CAM, CF, wing) combined with the probably really below market rate price he will be available at, especially in the post covid market when teams are looking for under radar solutions instead of top targets/big money signings, he is an interesting option with little risk associated.

Plus he has EU passport, and any suitor will be dealing with desperate amiens and not the greedy criminal that was Ostersunds owner, who later went to prison after he fucked saman over.

Comment

^^ Although you're right, not being able to show yourself this season, not being a starter last season & all this at a minor French club doesn't boost your chances. Ghoddos has little chance to be on the radar of scouts because of this.
                  Last but not least, the current corona crisis...

But again you are right about his potential.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

^^ Although you're right, not being able to show yourself this season, not being a starter last season & all this at a minor French club doesn't boost your chances. Ghoddos has little chance to be on the radar of scouts because of this.
                    Last but not least, the current corona crisis...

But again you are right about his potential.
                    The thing is there was only Brentfort that showed interest in Ghoddos during his spell in Amiens. A slightly better team than Amiens didn't even move their little finger for him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      The thing is there was only Brentfort that showed interest in Ghoddos during his spell in Amiens. A slightly better team than Amiens didn't even move their little finger for him
                      He should go for FC Utrecht in The Netherlands.
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He should go for FC Utrecht in The Netherlands.
                        That's way below his talent level...he has World Cup experience.

Comment

I know many won't agree with this statement but I find him overrated, specially here

Yes he has a nice shot and is a decent passer, but he lacks speed and consistency in his game, in some games he is really invisible, no wonder CQ never counted on him as regular.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I know many won't agree with this statement but I find him overrated, specially here

Yes he has a nice shot and is a decent passer, but he lacks speeds and consistency in his game, in some games he is really invisible, no wonder CQ never counted on him as regular.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            The lack in consistency can be put down to his lack of regular playing time for the reasons mentioned before. Also he tore it up in Sweden (yes it is an easy League but he took nearly every game I watched by the scruff of the neck and just before he left he was unplayable) and in the Europa League he was the standout performer against some top sides and the opposition managers were coming out saying he was the best player on the pitch.

I understand though that we will all have different opinions and I appreciate that.

Comment

Lets hope Brentford still wants him. Otherwise it might be somewhere like malmo

Comment

What about CD Huesca? I bet you he could work that contract again lol.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X