No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a source for Jahanbaksh being left out of the squad due to injury vs Southampton?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      My point is that match fitness and form are only gained by playing consistently, not that Tractor is anything special. And yes, Dejagah went some time without a club which is why he didn’t play at the World Cup. But when he started playing regularly again, like you said “he was dominating midfields in the Asian Cup”. So you do see a correlation between consistent playing time and peforming well in the national team...
      There are several examples though from Rezaeian to Ezatolahi not having a stable club situation but doing very well for TM. Obviously now it took a toll on Ezatolahi but nometheless.

JB vs Gholizadeh is a real debate and I personally like Gholizadeh but since he hasnt been in the squad too long I'd want to see him run out in the easier games to get some chemistry with our attack first.

Anyway Shojaei should never play for TM again. We have an open CAM position and if Ghoddos doesnt get a new club that he can train/play with its not inconceivable we see both JB and Gholizadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        Anyone have a source for Jahanbaksh being left out of the squad due to injury vs Southampton?

Brighton twitter page. Graham Potter mentioned it, also Andy Naylor on twitter.

Comment

Salar told us too and I trust his word as he must be in conversation with Alireza and he was the forum member who conducted the interview with him a while back.

Comment

There are some rumors that PSV is going to sell Bruma, opening up some room for big wages and a 'big name' RW.

Hopefully JB will take PSV above sitting at home in Brighton if they come knocking.

Comment

Incoming transfers are not immediately necessary up front, at least not if the occupancy remains as it is now. "Cody Gakpo is a certainty for me," De Mos points out. Of course, Schmidt has to determine whether that is in a roll from the side or something more like pure striker. ,, He also has Donyell Malen, but it will first have to be seen whether he can handle the load of a complete training program properly. It is hoped for PSV, because this is a player who makes the difference. Sam Lammers is of course still there, Bruma will want to take revenge. I am very curious." The start of the season will be crucial for the Portuguese. If he fails to shake off in the previous season, a transfer (rental or sale) is not inconceivable and Alireza Jahanbakhsh could become a serious option for PSV.

Schmidt will initially take it easy to judge in a number of weeks and to make choices by justifying him. There is no pot of gold in the safe in the Philips Stadium to make mega investments, but attracting about three or perhaps four targeted reinforcements should be feasible for PSV. That means that PSV will have to select in a number of positions and in addition, the club is always dependent on market developments. In corona times, they are still difficult to predict in mid-July.

- https://www.ed.nl/psv/schmidt-neemt-...ww.google.com/

dutch sources already saying he is a target for them in case of bruma departure.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

He felt some pain in his hamstring but is back training. He should be okay for the next match.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  There are some rumors that PSV is going to sell Bruma, opening up some room for big wages and a 'big name' RW.

Hopefully JB will take PSV above sitting at home in Brighton if they come knocking.
                  No offense to you as PSV is your favourite team, but it's not much of an upgrade considering PSV are not playing Champions League next year so this means less exposure for JB and lesser competitive games. He should only go back to Eredivisie if Ajax makes an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    No offense to you as PSV is your favourite team, but it's not much of an upgrade considering PSV are not playing Champions League next year so this means less exposure for JB and lesser competitive games. He should only go back to Eredivisie if Ajax makes an offer.
                    its a big upgrade like anything else for ARJ. He literally plays once every 3 months for 10 mins right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      How many players played at brighton and ended up in a top team? PSV isn't doing too well right now, but their very best players almost always end up at a really strong team.

Now if JB was playing every week, I wouldn't even advice him to come back to NL even if he would play CL. But like inarsenewetrust said, almost anything is upgrade for him rn.

Comment

I really feel for ARJ. He did well in the limited minutes he got this season.

Just goes to show even in sports, there’s no linear relationship between talent + hardwork=success. Politics, biases, and bad luck can ultimately screw you over.

Comment

Do you guys think he'll be able to transfer this season? Feel so bad for the poor guy... hopefully it'll be a Mo Salah type situation.

Comment

ARJ MUST leave Brighton. Everything else would be throwing his career down the drain. He does not play part in Potters plans at all.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                              Do you guys think he'll be able to transfer this season? Feel so bad for the poor guy... hopefully it'll be a Mo Salah type situation.
                              Anywhere in Europe is an improvement

Comment

Jahanbaksh is not in the squad again today vs Newcastle. Wonder if his hamstring has continued to be tight/strained?

Comment

Working...
                                X