Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020 - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Have they completed any transfers in or out yet !?
    Any rumors on that front yet ?
    I read a rumour the other day , can’t remember where that if Harry Maguire leaves Leicester that they would go in for Lewis Dunk.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,531 Times in 5,374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I read a rumour the other day , can’t remember where that if Harry Maguire leaves Leicester that they would go in for Lewis Dunk.
    Fat chance of BHA allowing it ..!
    Wasn’t he like their 2nd highest goal scorer & that as a CD ..!? & didn’t they signed both their starting CBS to new 5 year deal .!?

I suppose that could happen if LCFC agree to part with a decent player( say a young striker or decent AM ) as a part of the exchange..!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,598 Posts
    Well the good thing is he can’t have a worse season than this year so he’s bound to improve. I think he’ll find his momentum soon and do well
    ----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Rezaeian----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Dejagah------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karimi 8 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Have they completed any transfers in or out yet !?
    Any rumors on that front yet ?
    Albion in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to sign Genk winger Leandro Trossard

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 Times in 880 Posts
    I imagine they would sign another winger, but they really need help in midfield. Not even Trekator would consider BHA's current midfield duo of Propper and Stephens.

And lol @ Dunk to Leicester City. Never seen a more over rated player. Dont understand BHA fans adulation. He scores goals which masks his terrible defending, repetitive dangerous blunders, and over all poor decision making.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 1,406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Albion in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to sign Genk winger Leandro Trossard
    Yup, that's the problem. Not enough wingers on this team. Izzy, knocky,March, Alireza, Gyokeres are not enough.

Definitely don't need a defensive midfielder to replace the worthless Stephens, or a Striker.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    Yup, that's the problem. Not enough wingers on this team. Izzy, knocky,March, Alireza, Gyokeres are not enough.

Definitely don't need a defensive midfielder to replace the worthless Stephens, or a Striker.
    i mean they don’t need a striker... they just need to give locadia a chance.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,155 Times in 4,248 Posts
    Trossard is a good player, but he is more exclusively a left winger so it will have little impact on ARJ. With izquierdo being out for the start of the season they need somebody there.

ARJ---------Locadia---------Trossard is a decent front three if they find their feet together. Excited to see how Potter sets up the team.

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Fat chance of BHA allowing it ..!
    Wasn’t he like their 2nd highest goal scorer & that as a CD ..!? & didn’t they signed both their starting CBS to new 5 year deal .!?
    I suppose that could happen if LCFC agree to part with a decent player( say a young striker or decent AM ) as a part of the exchange..!
    Well looking at the amount of money that has been talked about for Maguire if Leicester did come in for Dunk then Brighton may be able to name their price.

To be fair with the amount of money that has been spent the past two summers and broken their transfer record twice then I don’t see them splashing the cash this Summer.
    They were talking about that Mac Allister coming into the squad this year who is a striker now his loan is up.
    Potter is a fan of youth , wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to blood a few youth team players into the first team
    Squad.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,531 Times in 5,374 Posts
    Locadia looked way outa his depths the few times I saw him in action ..! Especially so when they pushed him out wide ..!
    I’d bank far more on the seemingly played-out Murray than locadia in terms of production next season too & I’d gladly dump him off if a semi decent offer for him comes along but that looks unlikely...!?
    BHA need to focus on a a couple of quality Center Mids ...! I think they can snatch Saman for less than half the price of this overrated/over-priced Left winger they’re after & Ghoddos is plenty capable & adaptable to winger positions too, especially Left wing ..!
    Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    i mean they don’t need a striker... they just need to give locadia a chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 587

You do not have permission to view the list of names.