Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    You are now witnessing what is known amongst the Persians as Jahanbakhsh Phenomenon
    Commentator’s Comment: “Splendid fizzling cross from Alireza Jahanbakhsh”
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

With this perfomance Ali just bought himself another 15min of play in the next 5 matches to come.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Good performance from JB, much more productive than the likes of March

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Yeah I tuned in when I saw the notification that Jahanbakhsh got subbed in after I stopped watching after Watford's goal.

He is easily head and shoulders above his team when it comes to positional IQ and vision. Just jogging and looking for through balls he managed to give 3-4 amazing balls that with any luck would have been converted. He also gave some kick to the Brighton buildup who were getting boxed out from Watfords pressing.

First cross--- leads to an Own goal by Watford. The ball was excellent and exactly where any capable quick striker should be at the end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            With this perfomance Ali just bought himself another 15min of play in the next 5 matches to come.
            yep
            thats what i was thinking...!! lol

Comment

the assist itself was great. Fizzed in perfectly into most dangerous area for defender. OFC, useless brighton forwards couldnt turn it in, but the speed and danger of the cross freaked out the defender who couldn't adjust feet fast enough, forced to turn it into his own net.

The through ball for trossard, cross for trossard, and nice one-twos with alzate were all high IQ plays which nobody else on team could manage.

On the other side solly march single handedly destroyed promising attacks, trying to do some skill move which he could never pull off in this millenium, ending up fouling the defender from a totally promising position where brighton had numbers in the box following nice switch of play by arj.

Comment

So Alireza saved Potter's job once more, what an irony...

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Yeah I tuned in when I saw the notification that Jahanbakhsh got subbed in after I stopped watching after Watford's goal.

He is easily head and shoulders above his team when it comes to positional IQ and vision. Just jogging and looking for through balls he managed to give 3-4 amazing balls that with any luck would have been converted. He also gave some kick to the Brighton buildup who were getting boxed out from Watfords pressing.

First cross--- leads to an Own goal by Watford. The ball was excellent and exactly where any capable quick striker should be at the end of.
                  spot on
                  especially the bold

Comment

Better quality strikers like in arsenal, Chelsea, Man U would have buried those crosses that JB completed inside the box.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Does that officially count as an assist for JB? LiveScore isn't reporting it as JB's assist. Just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        the assist itself was great. Fizzed in perfectly into most dangerous area for defender. OFC, useless brighton forwards couldnt turn it in, but the speed and danger of the cross freaked out the defender who couldn't adjust feet fast enough, forced to turn it into his own net.

The through ball for trossard, cross for trossard, and nice one-twos with alzate were all high IQ plays which nobody else on team could manage.

On the other side solly march single handedly destroyed promising attacks, trying to do some skill move which he could never pull off in this millenium, ending up fouling the defender from a totally promising position where brighton had numbers in the box following nice switch of play by arj.
                        What's even more amazing is JB contributed this much in just 17 minutes of play. He contributed more in 17 minutes than all of BHA in 90 minutes, combined.

Comment

ARJ was excellent today. Coming on the pitch and immediately making an impact. What really stood out for me today was our boy’s newly found high level of confidence.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Boys, Jahanbakhsh is good, but we must be critical. He failed with dribbles some moments during the match... He need to be a better dribbler... If he improves that he can be worldclass...

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                              Boys, Jahanbakhsh is good, but we must be critical. He failed with dribbles some moments during the match... He need to be a better dribbler... If he improves that he can be worldclass...
                              Do you mean when Trossard wouldnt get back onside so Ali can send a pass and he got triple teamed?

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                Better quality strikers like in arsenal, Chelsea, Man U would have buried those crosses that JB completed inside the box.
                                I think not, since you can't "assist" the other team winning...that would be called fraud

Comment

Working...
                                X