No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes it's just a case of playing for a team which has the right style for you and gives you the time and confidence in your abilities.

Pukki was seen by Celtic fans as an abject failure when he was there but Norwich City's haphazard and entertaining all out attack in the championship really suited him.

Now he is a record holder with 5 goals in his first three games in the Premier League for NCFC.

I also want to make the point that the Championship IS a good place for iranian players. It is the third most attended league in the world and very wealthy for what is considered to be a second-tier league.

Comment

Honestly guys, doesn't sound promising... http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...g-jahanbakhsh/

Not to mention that he wants to use him as a wingback??????

Comment

Not in squad again

Comment

Not even on the bench. Fuck brighton.

Comment

update: not in the squad. . At this point I'm not sure what good it will do him to stay!

Comment

So anyone here still thinks Jahanbakhsh should stay at Brighton?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Lozano move from PSV to Napoli makes ARJ move to PSV much more likely

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Last year, I was hoping JB would make the starting lineup. Today, I'm hoping he makes the 18-man roster.
                a complete exclusion from the playing squad yet again today and i believe the message to Ali would be very clear..!! that he is'nt wanted at BHA and looking desperately to get him off the book$$$..!

if they can match his salary/transfer fee (which they should considering the loads of dush they snatched from Napoli )and Ali's concerns arent financial in nature, he'd be a fool to opt for a dim chance of playing time at a lowly BHA over a legit chance of meaningful contribution @ PSV..a prestigious and well-storied top level EU Club ..!

Comment

How does a bum like Maupay get to start over ARJ
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Graham Potter was just doing some generic media talk about JB last week, of course he wouldn’t openly say that JB isn’t in his plans. Actions speak louder than words imo, three times in a row not in the squad is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      it's about respect... he is not getting it at Brighton

Do you. think. Potter can just tell the management your record signing is not in my plans sell him for half and write of 10mn pounds... this is not how it works!!!!!!!!!

Guys I am freaking telling you since weeks....

Comment

He should go to PSV definitely, competing with montoya to play right wing... no fucking way

Comment

Brighton think they are a 9, in fact they are a 3. JB deserves better than this friendzone shit.

Comment

Hopefully he leaves so I can finally unfollow them on their social media. The fans in the comments disgust me

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Hopefully he leaves so I can finally unfollow them on their social media. The fans in the comments disgust me
                              What do the fans say?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Graham Potter was just doing some generic media talk about JB last week, of course he wouldn’t openly say that JB isn’t in his plans. Actions speak louder than words imo, three times in a row not in the squad is ridiculous.
                                right on...! him and the club clearly dont fancy him and want him transferred..! it looks increasingly like PSV are willing to give them a good chance of recovering much of their inve$tment in Ali...! hence they are sending subliminal, but clear messages to him by excluding him all together from their playing squads before the transfer season ends..!
                                the was just being diplomatic in that interview, knowing that if Ali refused to consider a transfer and insisted on staying put, he has no choice to make some use of him, as continue to sitting him out for too much longer isnt an affordable and viable option either for a club of their limited budget..!

Comment

Working...
                                X