• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Alireza on the bench

Comment

it must be hard for him not on the bench for away games also

Comment

So sad 139 pages of discussion and 0minutes played by ARJ, I was happy to see Potter appointed as the head coach at the begining. Unfortunately it was not a good thing for Ali, we know for sure he will leave or be loaned out in january

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
          Fortunately, it was not a good thing for Ali, we know for sure he will leave or be loaned out in january
          It's a failed move. Hopefully he gets out to another club in a different European country.

I have no doubt he will work hard to rebuid himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            No Alireza on the bench
            couldnt even make the squad again ...? even after skipping on international duty to stay put and train with BHA..?
            I wonder what bs excuse Pothead is gonna come up with for the media this time to try to save him face and keep his market value from plummeting further..?

Ali is such fool for not pressing harder for that PSV move earlier !!

Comment

its possible we don’t see JB at all during this round of qualifiers...

Comment

AJ is getting paid for staying fit , not a bad job 👌

Comment

why the hell are you guys talking so much about him so much when he's not playing? Don't give the attention he deserves so this thread and his name will go down so much, that he decides to move to a league more suited for his talents...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    couldnt even make the squad again ...? even after skipping on international duty to stay put and train with BHA..?
                    I wonder what bs excuse Pothead is gonna come up with for the media this time to try to save him face and keep his market value from plummeting further..?

Ali is such fool for not pressing harder for that PSV move earlier !!
                    The main issue was his invitation to TM for the Hong Kong match. With Chossard and March injured, that was his chance to crack the line-up but he came back with a Groin injury, and the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      why the hell are you guys talking so much about him so much when he's not playing? Don't give the attention he deserves so this thread and his name will go down so much, that he decides to move to a league more suited for his talents...
                      Thats not how you treat a long standing member of TM.

Side note, if hes making career choices based on how high up his thread on PFDC he would be an idiot.

Comment

Welp Mooy just got red carded. I guess Alirea is beack on the bench next game.

Comment

No reason for him to stay anymore. Even if somehow he is able to leave I doubt he'll be a regular starter with any team.

Comment

ARJ should leave as soon as possible, if you arent in the first 18 even its better you leave to any other league in Europe

Comment

How about we close this thread until he plays?

Comment

Love watching Brighton Lose. Hope they relegate

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X