Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should have went to Leicester or to Germany at least. Brighton playing style doesn’t fit him, even staying with AZ playing Europa league every year would have been better

Iranian players keep making the wrong choices
    Azmoun
    Jahanbaksh
    Beiranvand
    Pouraliganji
    Ezzatolahi
    Ghoddos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess no Ajax for Jahanbakhsh. They just brought a 19 year old kid from Ghana named Mohammad Kudus (never heard of that name before) who plays as a winger for Danish team Nordsjaelland. 9 million euro’s apparently. Ridiculous what nationality can get you, meanwhile they are letting go someone who has 2 World Cups experience, topscorer of Eredivisie, Europa League minutes onder his belt and Premier League player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I guess no Ajax for Jahanbakhsh. They just brought a 19 year old kid from Ghana named Mohammad Kudus (never heard of that name before) who plays as a winger for Danish team Nordsjaelland. 9 million euro’s apparently. Ridiculous what nationality can get you, meanwhile they are letting go someone who has 2 World Cups experience, topscorer of Eredivisie, Europa League minutes onder his belt and Premier League player.
        Another mistake he did (if proven true) is that he didn't apply for a dutch pass.

Comment

Wasn’t the Ajax rumours just that, rumours? Maybe he was never their main target, plus Ajax generally buy young and bring youth through from their system. They do buy the odd occasional older player , Tadic for example but this signing just follows their usual protocols.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Wasn’t the Ajax rumours just that, rumours? Maybe he was never their main target, plus Ajax generally buy young and bring youth through from their system. They do buy the odd occasional older player , Tadic for example but this signing just follows their usual protocols.
            It was, Ajax only confirmed that ARJ is "on the list".
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Maybe Jahanbakhsh has a blonde English girlfriend he can get rid of? Lol cause I never thought He is this dumb smh

Comment

Everyone dood esfand for Southampton Lol. I want to see Graham Potter cry glass.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Maybe Jahanbakhsh has a blonde English girlfriend he can get rid of? Lol cause I never thought He is this dumb smh
                  I don't get it, why is he dumb?
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Just so you guys know, his absence tonight is because of a very minor injury.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      I don't get it, why is he dumb?
                      because he should have left a long time ago and he is wasting his prime for a english team that doesn't care about him. He is hurting our TM as well

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        Just so you guys know, his absence tonight is because of a very minor injury.
                        We wish him well.

Comment

It wouldn’t be surprising for a player to get injured when used for few minutes every ten games!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                            It wouldn’t be surprising for a player to get injured when used for few minutes every ten games!
                            Maybe that's Potter's M.O.

Comment

Even without an injury I doubt Alireza would be playing today.
                              Looks like they are playing 5-3-2, with Lampty and March on the wings.

Comment

Bar these bizarre racist accusations towards Potter, JB should leave. Literally any league other than the PL. My 2 cents on Iranians who have been successful in the PL are that they've been 'Engine' / 'Industrious' type players, the ones who just won't stop running. Dejagah (bar his fitness issues) did well, and so did Andranik. JB from what I can tell and from what I've seen isn't that type of player.

It's not his fault either, most of our players aren't trained from a super young age to watch their diets and develop their bodies like other places (even Asian countries like Japan and Korea do this well).

It's not that he's not physical enough, or that he's not good enough (which is a completely ridiculous statement to make given that only 2 other players in the past 20 years have played in English leagues and scored). Don't forget, he's the same player who got the golden boot in the Eredivisie at a team that didn't become champions. He's fantastic, it just doesn't seem the right fit for him (Brighton at least anyway).

Selfishly speaking, I think he'd be massively successful in Italy or Germany where the leagues are much more tactical. The skillsets he'd develop there would also be incredibly helpful for TM and the future should he decide to continue his career in football.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X