Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020 - Page 408

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 415 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4149

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

  1. #4071
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    kian_khosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Land of Ghorme Sabzi
    Posts
    569
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 495 Times in 230 Posts
    Rep Power
    1191254


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    he won't leave without a fight, i'll tell you that...

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:


  3. #4072
    PFDC Valedictorian
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Keshwardoost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,205
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 84 Times in 36 Posts
    Rep Power
    22327006
    Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    he won't leave without a fight, i'll tell you that...
    He should just pretend he forgot how to speak english and start speaking farsi to potti to piss him off if he is in the same situation and he isnt let go by the club, eneglish onlii for estarting 11 or good loan/ sell 😁
    Or do some balotelli shit πŸ™‚
    .....

    .....
    Supporting Team Melli

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Keshwardoost For This Useful Post:


  5. #4073
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 57 Times in 28 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    He should just pretend he forgot how to speak english and start speaking farsi to potti to piss him off if he is in the same situation and he isnt let go by the club, eneglish onlii for estarting 11 or good loan/ sell 😁
    Or do some balotelli shit πŸ™‚
    im fucking dying hahahahhahaa

    eneglish onlii for estarting 11 or good loan

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roozan For This Useful Post:


  7. #4074
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ghermez Agha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10,479
    Thanks
    10,772
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 4,294 Posts
    Rep Power
    37253295
    Salar what’s going on with your boy?! Why would he consider staying - is he just being nice a professional or does he actually mean what he’s saying and want to stay? Potter is ruining his career, he lost a full season is he really willing to lose another one in his prime years?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali


    "I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:


  9. #4075
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    30,573
    Thanks
    45,438
    Thanked 11,476 Times in 5,812 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949734
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    He should just pretend he forgot how to speak english and start speaking farsi to potti to piss him off if he is in the same situation and he isnt let go by the club, eneglish onlii for estarting 11 or good loan/ sell 😁
    Or do some balotelli shit πŸ™‚
    lool
    he wont do that..!! :simply not his style, too nice and classy of an individual..!!
    But he aint stupid either to allow some ass-clown like pothead/bha mgmt take a piss on him..!!

    he has leverage and he knows how to make use of it..!!

    ps

    another possibility could well be that, BHA/Pothead have tested the intere$t for Ali in the transfer/loan market these past week or so and assessed that for the sorta figure$$ that they can recoup from his possible loan/transfer, they simply Can Not find a more Suitable and quality Replacement Winger....!! especially one in his prime and void of unprofessionalism and off-field dramas like Ali..!!
    after-all their current squad isnt particularly stacked with adequate depth in quality wingers and general attacking front 3 players..! and Ali has shown enough adaptability qualities in TM and club to play other roles than just a pure attacking RWinger which definitely is his strong suit..! for example, imo, for much of last season, BHA were badly lacking quality and depth on the RWB position... especially for a overall team tactics of playing possession football from the back..!! if that Ozgal Pothead wasnt so consumed by his own ignorant personal vendetta against Ali, he coulda well give Ali much more minutes as an attacking RWB at expense of that for most part useless/slow and played-out Montoya or that other crazyhair dude Schelleto ? who was clearly outa his depth at EPL..!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:


  11. #4076
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    2,275
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 1,829 Times in 921 Posts
    Rep Power
    7629871
    It's like he is a hostage over there.

  12. #4077
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Frank Ocean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked 966 Times in 387 Posts
    Rep Power
    5157060
    RUMOR: Ajax wants to involve Labyad in exchange deal with Brighton & Hove Albion
    Published: Th 06-08-2020 at 16:06
    Copy link
    Share on WhatsApp
    Share on Facebook
    Ajax is still interested in Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The club is thinking of a striking exchange deal in which Zakaria Labyad is also involved. Thus, Jahanbakhsh can make the switch to Amsterdam for a lower transfer fee. (Marca)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  13. #4078
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    inarsenewetrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,399
    Thanks
    7,318
    Thanked 17,182 Times in 5,474 Posts
    Rep Power
    310964
    I think his quote is taken a bit out of context, especially if you read full interview with varzesh3 in persian.

    They asked him if he is leaving right now, close to leaving and he categorically denied that. He said he is returning to brighton for pre-season first and foremost, and will work+fight there and speak to potter/take account of the new situation.

    He has 3 proposals from holland that have no materialized to official offers just yet. ITs pretty easy to figure out that the 3 teams are PSV, Ajax, AZ. He said there has also been contact with some bundesliga+French clubs that have wanted him for a while, still nothing official and he will start preseason with brighton before coming to any conclusions. From bundesliga main team I see as possibility is wolfsburg with weghort combo. From france the options would be very limited given salary+fee. Only teams that make sense there and could use a winger are Lille if they lose bamba as expected+ possibly Nice as well who lost a RW this summer. Both are in EL and would be nice places for him.

    I think as Bachelot mentioned, it makes sense for him to begin his preseason and see what offers are made later into the window, its still very early, then make calculated decision. I would be very surprised if the window closes and he has not moved yet.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:


  15. #4079
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    persian_pooya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA United States
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,342
    Thanks
    5,291
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 621 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I think his quote is taken a bit out of context, especially if you read full interview with varzesh3 in persian.

    They asked him if he is leaving right now, close to leaving and he categorically denied that. He said he is returning to brighton for pre-season first and foremost, and will work+fight there and speak to potter/take account of the new situation.

    He has 3 proposals from holland that have no materialized to official offers just yet. ITs pretty easy to figure out that the 3 teams are PSV, Ajax, AZ. He said there has also been contact with some bundesliga+French clubs that have wanted him for a while, still nothing official and he will start preseason with brighton before coming to any conclusions. From bundesliga main team I see as possibility is wolfsburg with weghort combo. From france the options would be very limited given salary+fee. Only teams that make sense there and could use a winger are Lille if they lose bamba as expected+ possibly Nice as well who lost a RW this summer. Both are in EL and would be nice places for him.

    I think as Bachelot mentioned, it makes sense for him to begin his preseason and see what offers are made later into the window, its still very early, then make calculated decision. I would be very surprised if the window closes and he has not moved yet.
    Do you have a link to this interview?

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  16. #4080
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    inarsenewetrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,399
    Thanks
    7,318
    Thanked 17,182 Times in 5,474 Posts
    Rep Power
    310964
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Do you have a link to this interview?

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:


+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 566

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 100.56 Kb. compressed to 91.07 Kb. by saving 9.49 Kb. (9.44%)]