Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which superstar do you think would strengthen our own Team Melli the most and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which superstar do you think would strengthen our own Team Melli the most and why?

Fun little mental exercise I thought we can have while we wait for the Korea game.

Obviously we can't add any of them to our team but for the sake of the exercise lets imagine they have just been told they have Iranian blood.

Personally based on what I saw today vs Syria and the last few years of Team Melli... I would say we need a distributing high Center attacking midfielder who can link a ball-winning midfield and our major depth of attackers. We lose the ball a lot as we are just about to start an attack/counter in the first half of the oppositions field. For that reason I think having a Christian Eriksen type player would allow us to play the attacking football we want to see without losing our defensive shape. Our attackers tend to need a lot of chances so someone who could provide these would be ideal.

Sardar Azmoun

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh

Comment

Saman Ghoddos

Comment

Saman Ghoddos bc he is simply the best
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Cazorla in his prime. Or modric.

Comment

A playmaker: Xavi, Pirlo, Iniesta, one of these superstars. We lack a deep lying playmaker. Imo we are the least strong in this position. I still hope Ezatolahi will develop these qualities, at the moment he is still a box to box type of player. Maybe a combination/duo of Ezatolahi/Ghoddos can fill this void.

Comment

sayyad or ghoddos

Comment

Definitely Ghoddos. Preferably in this formation:

Beiro
                  Ramin pouralig majid mimo
                  Hajsafi Ezzatolahi
                  Jahanbakhsh Ghoddos. Taremi
                  Azmoun

Comment

Frenkie de Jong.

Comment

A midfield maestro. Sardar Ghelich.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kevin De Bruyne!

Comment

Working...
                        X