2006 pace: 80 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      Is it being removed?
      i believe so

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        i believe so
        Bro where are you getting all this info from? There's literally nothing online to indicate any of the stuff you said so far

Comment

Removed Mohammad Naderi (signed for Persepolis), Reza Shekari (signed for Tractor Sazi), Reza Asadi (signed with Esteghlal), Daniel Davari (remained with his 4th division German team), and Amir Bashti (signed with a 4th division American team)
          Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 07-09-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Milad was 73/80 in last years fifa, 75 on world cup mode.
            If he signs for a top team I can see him having a 76-78 card, maybe still with 80 potential
            If Zenit is back, I can see Azmoun being a 79-80/83-84

I think Azmoun should be at least 80, considering he was 79 in previous FIFA games, and has improved since. Although, he's only been at Zenit for a short period of time, and that's the only thing I can see possibly preventing him from getting past 79.

Comment

Well I missed out on FIFA 19 and purchasing that now is a waste of money. Even being $40, FIFA 20 is just 2 months away.

FIFA 19 is the first FIFA I missed out on since 2006 😂. Goes to show how obsessed we all are with the FIFA franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Lmao when an Iranian female makes it into fifa before Taremi does..
                I know you’re joking and I love Taremi. But this was funny

That boy needs to get his ayyssss to Europe

Comment

im pretty sure FIFA 19 should be availeable for few Bucks pretty soon...or is already...at least here in Germany its only around 15 € most of places right now. Few weeks ago XBOX Store had the Journey Package containing FIFA 17/18/19 all together for 16€....since i only had it on PC(Origin) i had to buy it again for that price on XBOX....also pretty easy to get a decent Team after 2-3 weeks with the current Prices on the Transfermarket. No brainer i had to get ARJ MOTM for my main squad as well :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                    im pretty sure FIFA 19 should be availeable for few Bucks pretty soon...or is already...at least here in Germany its only around 15 € most of places right now. Few weeks ago XBOX Store had the Journey Package containing FIFA 17/18/19 all together for 16€....since i only had it on PC(Origin) i had to buy it again for that price on XBOX....also pretty easy to get a decent Team after 2-3 weeks with the current Prices on the Transfermarket. No brainer i had to get ARJ MOTM for my main squad as well :-)
                    I know aziz I’m talking about the physical copy. I’m that one dude that buys the physical copies lol. I’m old.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      I know aziz I’m talking about the physical copy. I’m that one dude that buys the physical copies lol. I’m old.
                      i don’t mind physical copies tbh. i’m pretty sure that on xbox you can download your disc into the cloud, so you don’t need the disc to play the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the physical copy of FIFA 14 back in November for $4.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Removed Karim Ansarifard since he transferred to the QSL.

Btw, do you guys think the QSL will be added to FIFA soon, given they just won the Asian Cup and will be hosting the next World Cup and FIFA Club World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

Btw, do you guys think the QSL will be added to FIFA soon, given they just won the Asian Cup and will be hosting the next World Cup and FIFA Club World Cup?
                            i think a couple will be in rest of world teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

Don't count on it.
                              As long as the Saudi Leauge is in they won't allow the QSL.
                              I know it sounds petty but this is the sort of thing their mickey mouse administrators care about.

Comment

Removed Vahid Amiri since he signed for Persepolis

Comment

Working...
                                X