FIFA 20 Iranian Players - Page 14

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 285

Thread: FIFA 20 Iranian Players

  1. #131
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Team Melli Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,540
    Thanks
    7,856
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 1,972 Posts
    Rep Power
    17241737
    Euro 2020 becomes PES exclusive:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Team Melli Fan For This Useful Post:


  3. #132
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Bladsville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    1,231
    Thanked 870 Times in 379 Posts
    Rep Power
    1718034
    Damn, FIFA taking the blows from PES left and right..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bladsville For This Useful Post:


  5. #133
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Leicester City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    8,154
    Thanks
    6,845
    Thanked 9,403 Times in 3,675 Posts
    Rep Power
    751778
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladsville View Post
    Damn, FIFA taking the blows from PES left and right..
    That’s what I was saying too... They are actually competing with FIFA in quite a long time! They are actually stepping up.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:


  7. #134
    PFDC Top Member
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    DR Strangemoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,626
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 5,415 Times in 2,058 Posts
    Rep Power
    23740699
    PES is a much much better game (once you learn it of course), it's just hampered by the fact that it's actually hard to find adequately tiered online matches as the popularity of FIFA is so much more. Tthat and the absolute travesty of an interface PES has compared to FIFA.

    But the frustration you get in FIFA when you lose against someone less skillful, you don't get that in PES. PES is infinitely better for the blood pressure because even when you lose the game is still fun - no learning the sweaty way to win in each iteration like FIFA....

    Euro 2020 doesn't mean much for me until they improve the general interface of the game.

    --------------------------------------------

    Timeline of best football video game:


    1993: EA
    1994-2009: Konami
    2010-2015: EA
    2016-: Konami

    Just facts bro. Don't hate.

  8. #135
    Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iranianarsenal11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    4,078
    Thanks
    38,808
    Thanked 8,428 Times in 2,715 Posts
    Rep Power
    8743910
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    PES is a much much better game (once you learn it of course), it's just hampered by the fact that it's actually hard to find adequately tiered online matches as the popularity of FIFA is so much more. Tthat and the absolute travesty of an interface PES has compared to FIFA.

    But the frustration you get in FIFA when you lose against someone less skillful, you don't get that in PES. PES is infinitely better for the blood pressure because even when you lose the game is still fun - no learning the sweaty way to win in each iteration like FIFA....

    Euro 2020 doesn't mean much for me until they improve the general interface of the game.

    --------------------------------------------

    Timeline of best football video game:


    1993: EA
    1994-2009: Konami
    2010-2015: EA
    2016-: Konami

    Just facts bro. Don't hate.
    I’m just here to hate

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:


  10. #136
    PFDC Top Member
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    DR Strangemoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,626
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 5,415 Times in 2,058 Posts
    Rep Power
    23740699
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    I’m just here to hate
    LOL

    I'm trying with the impossible task of convincing people (especially Iranians in the US and Canada) that PES is better again.

    Unsuccessfully

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:


  12. #137
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kian B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    10,588
    Thanked 3,253 Times in 1,235 Posts
    Rep Power
    4252111
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    LOL
    I'm trying with the impossible task of convincing people (especially Iranians in the US and Canada) that PES is better again.
    Unsuccessfully
    I agree that PES has much better gameplay, but MyClub or whatever it's called is very inferior to Ultimate Team

  13. #138
    PFDC Top Member
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    DR Strangemoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,626
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 5,415 Times in 2,058 Posts
    Rep Power
    23740699
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian B. View Post
    I agree that PES has much better gameplay, but MyClub or whatever it's called is very inferior to Ultimate Team
    As well as MyClub, all the modes and screens of FIFA are far superior to PES, that's for sure.

    The last time Konami's game had a superior interface to FIFA was back in 1998...

    Who remembers this?


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:


  15. #139
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Karimi 8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,728
    Thanks
    4,305
    Thanked 4,050 Times in 1,997 Posts
    Rep Power
    14736803
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    As well as MyClub, all the modes and screens of FIFA are far superior to PES, that's for sure.

    The last time Konami's game had a superior interface to FIFA was back in 1998...

    Who remembers this?

    Omg this dug so deep into the feels!!
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

  16. #140
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Karimi 8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,728
    Thanks
    4,305
    Thanked 4,050 Times in 1,997 Posts
    Rep Power
    14736803
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    As well as MyClub, all the modes and screens of FIFA are far superior to PES, that's for sure.

    The last time Konami's game had a superior interface to FIFA was back in 1998...

    Who remembers this?

    the legend of Kaquetz
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Karimi 8 For This Useful Post:


Closed Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 96.70 Kb. compressed to 87.01 Kb. by saving 9.69 Kb. (10.02%)]