Women in Stadium (Discussion Thread)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women in Stadium (Discussion Thread)

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts

Women in Stadium (Discussion Thread)

Meet your Persian Love Today
    This is a very important topic and I think it deserves its own thread (Women in Stadiums). Taj has come out in tacit support of this and I think that things are mobilizing towards allowing women into the stadium. Let's hope it keeps going.

رییس فدراسیون درباره بحث حضور بانوان در ورزشگاه*ها، اظهار کرد:شخصا به عنوان رییس فدراسیون فوتبال مخالفتی با حضور بانوان ندارم، اما این مهم نیازمند تصمیم*گیری کلان و تدبیری ویژه* دارد.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    This is a very important topic and I think it deserves its own thread (Women in Stadiums). Taj has come out in tacit support of this and I think that things are mobilizing towards allowing women into the stadium. Let's hope it keeps going.

رییس فدراسیون درباره بحث حضور بانوان در ورزشگاه*ها، اظهار کرد:شخصا به عنوان رییس فدراسیون فوتبال مخالفتی با حضور بانوان ندارم، اما این مهم نیازمند تصمیم*گیری کلان و تدبیری ویژه* دارد.
    Sadly it is not going to happen unless the head honcho permits it, which I highly doubt he will.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,490 Times in 1,118 Posts
    Head Honcho will not agree, as its his job NOT TO BOW TO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!! How else can this be an Islamic Republic!??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eerooni For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 Times in 562 Posts
    Who the Hell is head honcho?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I think Azadi is way more intimidating with just men, I don't mind it staying that way
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,149 Times in 1,462 Posts
    Obviously Khamenei

Quote Originally Posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Who the Hell is head honcho?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Persian-Pride87 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,149 Times in 1,462 Posts
    Dude are you serious? I have a feeling you are just trolling or I hope you are just trolling.

Its not about Azadi being intimidating. Its about equal rights for both genders. Also, if intimidation is your goal, having 100% of the population eligible to view matches at Azadi will ensure that every single game in Azadi will be a sell out or near a sell out going forward. This isn't always the case now as sometimes Azadi is not 100% filled up or anywhere close to 100% filled up. You know what is not intimidating? A match with a half-filled Azadi stadium.

Finally, calling it Azadi stadium is quite ironic when half of your population cannot attend matches in said stadium.

It is a dumb, archaic and inexcusable rule to exclude our women from Azadi. It must be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by CAGE View Post
    I think Azadi is way more intimidating with just men, I don't mind it staying that way

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Persian-Pride87 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,307 Times in 972 Posts
    Imagine the SS and PP attendance and other league games. We would have sellouts all over the place.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to naderb94 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    صوفی*زاده، نایب رییس بانوان فدراسیون فوتبال:
    امیدواریم زیرساخت*های لازم برای ورود بانوان به ورزشگاه**ها فراهم شود.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 Times in 562 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
    Obviously Khamenei
    Sometimes I forget that guy has the final say over everything in Iran, even a simple decision such as letting women into the stadium! Has he ever made his opinion public about the situation. Or is more because of pressure from other high ranked narrow minded officials?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 185

You do not have permission to view the list of names.