No announcement yet.

2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farhad Majidi acting like an unprofessional baby.
    I really don't get why Esteghlal fans think this guy is one of their legends when they have so many better than him (especially attitude and behavior).

Comment

Ghaedi seems too small/skinny atm to survive in euro football.

The level of play was better than I thought but still can believe our best players stay long in that league

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Ghaedi seems too small/skinny atm to survive in euro football.
        Ryan Fraser?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Ryan Fraser?
          Lorenzo Insigne... 163cm, 59kg.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ryan Fraser?
            Dont know this player tbh

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Dont know this player tbh
              He plays on Bournemouth and is a pace winger. He is short but fast.

We have to compare Ghaedi to players like Daniel James and Ryan Fraser if we want to compare to how he matches up to EPL.

Other leagues are more forgiving in physicality like Spain/Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

We have to compare Ghaedi to players like Daniel James and Ryan Fraser if we want to compare to how he matches up to EPL.

Another similar player I like to compare who's the same height as Mehdi Ghaedi is Daniel Podence (plays for Wolverhampton Wanderers, formerly Olympiacos)

Comment

A player like Luciano Chimba play with his age of 36 very constant , unfortunately he is old.
                  But the guy who scored the second goal for Foolad - very nice goal - Mojtaba Najjarian anybody has information about him ?
                  He was subsitute in minute 74, scored a nice goal 6 minutes later and played solid... but ok this Esteghlal team was damaged after the second red card
                  Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Ok but the guys you're quoting are products of euro football, often coming from the same country they are playing now.

Meaning they learnt the basics of euro football unlike what happens in iran youth system. And they don't face primary discrimination as they come from the country itself or not far.

If Ghaedi transfer to euro, he will be welcomed by the same skepticism/racism, has to compensate the usual shortcoming Iranian players have to adapt euro football and finally deal with tall/physical opponents. That's a big program

Comment

Nassaji 0:1 in front in Tabriz against Tractor
                      Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

These final several games are going to be very interesting. Its going to be a 6 team race for 2nd and 3rd and qualification for ACL.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Is Beiranvand actually playing? Makes me think his transfer fell through

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            Is Beiranvand actually playing? Makes me think his transfer fell through
                            According to iranian medias, antwerp let him play his last game with PP today against paykan. He provoked a PK for paykan he couldn't stop after.

Dont know how he will reach belgium soon as UE borders are still closed for iranians.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...12681800687616

Were any of you impressed with Mehdi Abdi in today's Perspolis match? I personally was, he is a good prospect to keep an eye on and can replace Alipour if he leaves.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...12681800687616

Were any of you impressed with Mehdi Abdi in today's Perspolis match? I personally was, he is a good prospect to keep an eye on and can replace Alipour if he leaves.
                                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X