زنده باد سرمربی ایرانی

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

زنده باد سرمربی ایرانی

زمانی بود گفته میشد داوران ایرانی نمیتوانند شهرآورد را سوت بزنند که سپس دیده شد چه بازیهایی را هم در جهان سوت زدند. درباره سرمربی تازه تیم ملی باید گفته شود این گزینه های آبکی و گران بدرد تیم ملی نمیخورند. کارنامه شان سراپا شکست و ناکامی است. تیم ملی با همان سرمربی ایرانی به خواسته ها و پیروزهایش میرسد

پيشنهاد ميكنم جمله انگليسىِ
    Long Live an Iranian Head Coach for TM
    را به تيتر اين بخش اضافه كنيد. متاسفانه بسيارى از اعضا اين فروم قادر به خواندن فارسى نيستند

Comment

Alireza Faghani our best referee we ever had and dealing with IFF.
      I have this picture of Alireza Afghani in my mind. A man who was twice suspended from Iran’s Upper League and brutally criticized. He was not even given a chance to defend himself. He was blamed for technical problems with the stadium and suspended. Now this same referee has officiated at the best and the most important international games. What caused this deep divide in trust and respect?
      Well, such bans are usual in Iran. And it was not only twice. But the two times that you mentioned got attention. They wanted to use me as a shield. They wanted to say that in those days all the problems in football originated with me. But it was not important. We are used to it and we learn to be patient. And when you learn to be so patient, other obstacles lose their importance. My motivation became stronger every time that I was suspended from Iran’s League. I told myself: “learn, learn your lesson so that it will not become worse.” I became more attentive and more accurate.
      Part of the suspensions, as I said, were because they wanted to hide behind me. But we have to accept that, for a referee, a tournament is really different from a league. In a tournament like the World Cup you have one chance in four to officiate a game. Many referees who had come to Russia were finished after the first game. They refereed and returned home. We would be in a different situation if we finished with the World Cup after one or two games. Instead of so much praise and so many compliments, we would have been ridiculed and insulted. But neither do the insults make my determination weaker nor does such praise make me full of myself. I have learned to always be myself.

So what do you say about the photographs of you with the woman who is both a colleague and your friend’s wife?
      I believe that in this World Cup so many good things happened both for myself and for my country that I can ignore this. It is not important what is written or said about this. I refereed and made people of my country happy. Now I don’t care who wants to destroy that sense of joy with a few pictures. I am not going to fan their fire. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
        زمانی بود گفته میشد داوران ایرانی نمیتوانند شهرآورد را سوت بزنند که سپس دیده شد چه بازیهایی را هم در جهان سوت زدند. درباره سرمربی تازه تیم ملی باید گفته شود این گزینه های آبکی و گران بدرد تیم ملی نمیخورند. کارنامه شان سراپا شکست و ناکامی است. تیم ملی با همان سرمربی ایرانی به خواسته ها و پیروزهایش میرسد
        Translation: It used to be said that Iranian refs could not even manage the (Tehran) Derby and then everyone saw how Iranian refs did games at the world stage. Regarding the new head coach of TM, it should be said that these expensive and weak candidates don’t suit TM. Their record is full of defeats and disappointments. TM could achieve its goals and victories with an Iranian head coach.

I tend to agree. I rather give the chance to Golmohammadi or Daei than likes of Wilmots.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Translation: It used to be said that Iranian refs could not even manage the (Tehran) Derby and then everyone saw how Iranian refs did games at the world stage. Regarding the new head coach of TM, it should be said that these expensive and weak candidates don’t suit TM. Their record is full of defeats and disappointments. TM could achieve its goals and victories with an Iranian head coach.
          I tend to agree. I rather give the chance to Golmohammadi or Daei than likes of Wilmots.
          It's a great idea, but how many Iranian coaches have top level coaching licenses? What coaching licenses does Daei or Golmohammadi have?

There is why Faghani is a top level referee. He has top level FIFA licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            It's a great idea, but how many Iranian coaches have top level coaching licenses? What coaching licenses does Daei or Golmohammadi have?
            There is why Faghani is a top level referee. He has top level FIFA licenses.
            I believe both of them have the AFC A coaching certificates.

Comment

And how many of the best teams hire coaches with AFC A coaching certificates, compared to UEFA coaching certificates?

Comment

No thank you. The off-field BS associated with them overshadows whatever good qualities they may have.

Comment

Sorry I disagree completely.

Comment

As far as I know Daei has IFF B license, which is the highest IFF offers.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I wish all Iranian coaches nothing but the best, but NO THANKS.

Comment

I think at this particular point in time, Iran should go for an Iranian coach. And this is the only time I am saying this since 1998!

The country's economy has collapsed. people are hungry and the average income of our citizens are less than 60 dollars per month.

Yet, we spend millions on a second rate coach with little track record and the benefits goes to corrupt IFF officials and agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                          I think at this particular point in time, Iran should go for an Iranian coach. And this is the only time I am saying this since 1998!

The country's economy has collapsed. people are hungry and the average income of our citizens are less than 60 dollars per month.

Yet, we spend millions on a second rate coach with little track record and the benefits goes to corrupt IFF officials and agents.
                          That's true but do you think if we don't spend $1.5 million on a coach that money is going to people? Even if they decided to give that money to people that would be $0.018 pp. IFF is never going to spend that money on people or infrastructure

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
                            شما هم همچین میگید داوران که انگار ایران داره ماهی یک داور در سطح بین المللی میده بیرون. یک فغانی را داریم که اگه بره دیگه تمام شد.

اگه میشه لطفآ یک مثال بزنید که در ۴۰ سال اخیر کی ایران با مربی ایرانی توانسته به خواسته ها و پیروزیهایش برسد. انگار یادتان رفته که چقدر با مربیهای ایرانی به چه بدبختی و بی آبرویی در دنیا رسیدیم.

Comment

گذشته از مایلی کهن که بازی آفندی را آورد، جلال طالبی

Comment

Working...
                              X