This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizz View Post
    I just read on Instagram, that the IFF expects him to stay in Iran permanently as a future Team Melli coach, but he is not willing to do so.
    (source: belgian internet page „hln“)
    Indeed true!!!
    https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%81%D8%AF%D8...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

And we dont want any MORABI-PARVAZI!!!

mofkhor HEYXAN beljiki

Comment

Originally posted by alijosanoga View Post
      BRING IN FOR GOD SAKE
      BOZORGEH MADRID

via Imgflip Meme Generator
      Dude...it's not like this guy is standing in line to fulfill his long time dream of becoming Iran's coach!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Dude...it's not like this guy is standing in line to fulfill his long time dream of becoming Iran's coach!
        I agree with you!
        But I hope this TAJ do something right!

Comment

I would appoint Mahdavikia, or Hashemian as TM coach.

but I am 99.9% sure they are not willing

Comment

Even Cq wasn't satying permanently in Iran. Why asking that to the new coach?!

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
              I just read on Instagram, that the IFF expects him to stay in Iran permanently as a future Team Melli coach, but he is not willing to do so.
              (source: belgian internet page „hln“)
              lol well that’s a big chunk of news that was left out....of true we can say good bye to him!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

José Perkeman ra biyaarid, jone Ardalan.

Az tarighe Skype ham morrabbigari kone behtar az Wilmots ast.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

that is an ignorant, unrealistic demand..!!
                  they obviously know he aint going to agree to it and use that as excuse to be done with their Wilmot charade and appoint some tokhmy domestic clown and say oh we tried but noshod..!!
                  stupid corrupt mofos..!!

Comment

They finaly reached an agreement he is officialy our coach
                    https://m.rtl.be/sport/1126442

Comment

^ Waiting for the official announcement from IFF. 90tv.ir says they have signed and IFF will soon make the official announcement https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%88%DB%8C%D9...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF while Varzesh3 says they have agreed on all the terms of the contract but will not sign until the money transfer mechanism is finalized and that is expected to be done by Sunday May 26, 2019 https://varzesh3.com/news/1613292/%D...B4%D9%88%D8%AF . The only positive thing I could say about this selection process is that IFF has not had any official announcement and Taj has only said that Wilmots is the final candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        that is an ignorant, unrealistic demand..!!
                        they obviously know he aint going to agree to it and use that as excuse to be done with their Wilmot charade and appoint some tokhmy domestic clown and say oh we tried but noshod..!!
                        stupid corrupt mofos..!!
                        Why? Isn't it normal that the coach of a national team lives in the country of the team he coaches?

Comment

Here is the latest from 90tv.ir quoting Mr. Sheikh-Ali Iran's Consul-General in Belgium that the contract was signed at the official residence of the Iranian Embassy in Brussels today and Taj left Brussels for Tehran at 3:00 PM CET time (9:00 AM EST, 6:00 AM PST). https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B3%D9%81%D8...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                            Why? Isn't it normal that the coach of a national team lives in the country of the team he coaches?
                            not necessarily , especially so in case of iran for the obvious reasons..!
                            they can make certain set time-frame demands that he must be present in the country, but to expect him to just move up to camp out permanently while working is ridiculous ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              not necessarily , especially so in case of iran for the obvious reasons..!
                              they can make certain set time-frame demands that he must be present in the country, but to expect him to just move up to camp out permanently while working is ridiculous ..!
                              You have a valid point here. My guess is that they probably reached an agreement somewhere in the middle. They want more presence in Tehran and other cities attending IPL games plus overseeing the youth development programs/teams and it's likely that Wilmots agreed to that. Of course this is assuming the news of contract signing is true.

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                                no not really - its definitely important to be there for big club games, ecl, etc. but to expect someone to live their full time is both unrealistic and stupid. nobody would do that.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X