X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    4 Million € and two loaned players offered for Beiranvand from Besiktas
    https://www.isna.ir/news/98051708847...84%DB%8C%D8%B3
    If that's true, Beiranvand and PP would both me INSANE not to do this.
    PS: guys, seems like Karius is still with Beskitas, he's just injured. Apparently it's just a strain, I don't think he'll be out for very long: https://www.aa.com.tr/en/sports/foot...injury/1550997

Comment

My take on the Beiranvand to Besikas rumor.

- Perspolis would be on crack if they don't accept that offer. I wonder who the two loaned players would be.
      - Karius also has one year of his loan left so he's not much of a threat if Beiro was to come.

I also wonder how Quaresma would greet Beiranvand to the team especially after scoring that curler on him in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        4 Million € and two loaned players offered for Beiranvand from Besiktas

https://www.isna.ir/news/98051708847...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

This is win win for both parties.

Biro would still be close to Iran and the large Iranian community and the general atmosphere in Turkey will be perfect for a guy that seems to be reluctant to want to leave Tehran.

Comment

My God is PP don’t take that offer they have to be on some taryak

Comment

Can we all agree on one thing? If this is in fact true and if it does not happen something must really be wrong with Beiranvand or PP? No reason or excuse in the world could justify this not happening.

Comment

Persepolis would sweep the league for the next four years with that offer... 4 million euros and two loan players??? They are on CRACK if they don't accept.

Torino would be another beast but IDGAF at this point, he just needs to leave IPL.

Comment

any non Iranian source with that news?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

burak where are you my friend we need your insight on how reliable this is!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

please god let beiro finally leave iran

Comment

PP can buy Niazmand from Sepahan who is a top league keeper and just turned 24, could also sell him to Europe in a couple years and rinse and repeat

Comment

Front page again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          PP can buy Niazmand from Sepahan who is a top league keeper and just turned 24, could also sell him to Europe in a couple years and rinse and repeat
                          yeah or nima mirzazad hes another young one with a high ceiling
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don't believe the offer.

Comment

Great realistic offer. PP should also stipulate 10% of the profits on his next club too.

Bring back Alireza Haghighi to PP to fill the void.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                                Great realistic offer. PP should also stipulate 10% of the profits on his next club too.

Bring back Alireza Haghighi to PP to fill the void.
                                Haghighi? Have you even payed attention to Iranian Football in the past 4 years

Comment

Working...
                                X