This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    What’s the point of signing with Base Soccer Academy if he can’t play in top league??? He was aiming to join an EPL team-by EPL team I mean Newcastle, Watford, Norwich, Aston Villa, Bournemouth, Palace, Southampton, etc... RSCA and Gent are no significant improvement over Grozny or RPL. Hell, he could join a midtable Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 team, but the Belgian Leauge is an insult and he won’t join them, especially if his twin in playing in a better league directly from Iran LOL
    You can’t compare a team like Anderlecht to Aves with all their history and as has just been mentioned the club is being rebuilt to try and be the top Belgian team again.
    Ye he signed up with this management company but all it’s been for the past couple of years is paper talk. We should surely know by now that with any Iranian player there will be plenty of twists and turns and until he actually plays for a team then we will know where he will play.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      You can’t compare a team like Anderlecht to Aves with all their history and as has just been mentioned the club is being rebuilt to try and be the top Belgian team again.
      Ye he signed up with this management company but all it’s been for the past couple of years is paper talk. We should surely know by now that with any Iranian player there will be plenty of twists and turns and until he actually plays for a team then we will know where he will play.
      I’m comparing leagues, not teams! I adding teams from those specific leagues, realistic ones at that

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2019

Plus during the Winter he was on the verge of joining Newcastle, so clearly his class is higher than Belgian Leauge.

Comment

Anderlecht with Kompany is looking very exciting, would be a very good move for Milad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Farshad Ahmadzadeh back to PP:
          https://twitter.com/PersepolisFC/sta...wiZiGocTkrCOhA

Comment

Milad Mohammadi will stay in Russia ... another 2 years and he can get that Euro passport..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
              Milad Mohammadi will stay in Russia ... another 2 years and he can get that Euro passport..
              But Russia isn't in the EU.

Comment

I’m comparing leagues, not teams! I adding teams from those specific leagues, realistic ones at that

Plus during the Winter he was on the verge of joining Newcastle, so clearly his class is higher than Belgian Leauge.
                But from what we know it was only paper talk. Look he’s on a free transfer, if a top team comes in for him then I’m sure he will
                Choose them instead but I’d rather he go to Belgium than Celtic or Rangers.
                According to the league system Russia is classed higher than Portugal, these systems never make any sense really.
                You were talking about his brother moving to a better league but he’s moving to a second rate team in an average league apart from the top three. Belgium is a more competitive league at least and according to the rating system is only slightly behind the Portuguese league.
                Look I’d love to see him move to one of the top four leagues but it depends if there is concrete interest there for him.

Comment

bro, you really need to learn to evaluate your sources before making up such facts in your mind. A couple articles from unreliable british tabloids doesnt mean he was on the verge of joining any team. Seriously. Just because he signed for a new agency doesnt mean he is going to premier league, they have plenty of clients not in premier league as well. You are taking articles with maybe a small basis in reality as gospel and then spreading it on here, and when the moves dont go through you act insulted or disappointed.

Comment

meanwhile saeid is stuck in siberian russia...

Comment

Mohammad to Celtic is trending. Tbh this will all depend on Tierney move to Arsenal according to the sources. (Also Celtic are low on fullbacks due to transfer).

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        meanwhile saeid is stuck in siberian russia...
                        Lol. Siberian russia?

It's bordering Ukraine and just to the north of Georgia.

Comment

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...transfer-news/

Feel like this is just a variation of the same article they have been producing for over a year now.

Comment

Sorry also here as well, this one quotes a ‘Celtic source’ saying he is keen on a move there and they are keen on him.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/c...for-mohammadi/

Comment

much of the rumored interests in Milad stems from the fact that he could be had for Free..! and the fact that HQ Left Wingbacks/defenders are a somewhat of a rare breed in world of football..!
                              the most disappointing thing about him to me has been his clear inability to improve much, if any..? his performance on the attacking front of the pitch..!!
                              he still seems to me as toothless as ever in terms of poise, composure, sophistication of his attacking game down the left wing..!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                But Russia isn't in the EU.
                                you are right. It wont benefit him specially if he goes to Bundesliga, France, or La Liga. but what I meant to say is him getting a European passport for immigration purposes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X