This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I have never seen Alipour play, what are his strengths and his weaknesses?
    Broke man version of Arash Borhani
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Broke man version of Arash Borhani
      harsh but very LOL.
      His best game with PP was that Semi final game in ACL before they lost in the final if you want a reference.

Comment

I have never seen Alipour play, what are his strengths and his weaknesses?

Comment

He has a nice first time shot, found himself in some good positions with the run into the box. Some of the goalkeeping was terrible though.

Comment

He has a nice first time shot, found himself in some good positions with the run into the box. Some of the goalkeeping was terrible though.
            half his goals came from shit goalkeeping we see in PGL honestly.....I'm not sold on him one bit. if he shows he has some balls and does make a move to europe and performs and makes me eat my words, I'll be happy but I'll hold my doubt until im proven otherwise!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Rumour Feyenoord is interested in Jahanbakhsh:

"Rumor: Names of Nuytinck and Jahanbakhsh fall with Feyenoord

After the contract extensions of Nicolai Jörgensen and Jens Toornstra and the arrival of Nick Marsman, all from the stables of business manager Rob Jansen, Feyenoord is again active players of the Wasserman management agency. After Leroy Fer are also the names of Udinese defender Bram Nuytinck and Brighton attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...feyenoord.html

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Rumour Feyenoord is interested in Jahanbakhsh:

"Rumor: Names of Nuytinck and Jahanbakhsh fall with Feyenoord

After the contract extensions of Nicolai Jörgensen and Jens Toornstra and the arrival of Nick Marsman, all from the stables of business manager Rob Jansen, Feyenoord is again active players of the Wasserman management agency. After Leroy Fer are also the names of Udinese defender Bram Nuytinck and Brighton attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...feyenoord.html
                I don't think he'll want to leave just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I don't think he'll want to leave just yet.
                  Yes no way Jahanbakhsh would want to leave the Premier league to go back to Holland

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think ARJ will leave yet either but Feyernord koja Brighton goozoo koja.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Read on Instagram that Milad might go to Spartak Moscow?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Read on Instagram that Milad might go to Spartak Moscow?
                        Actually: https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...ilad-mohammadi

Comment

https://www.lesoir.be/232304/article...-iranien-milad

Tbh this is insult, teams like RSCA and Gent want Mohammadi

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            https://www.lesoir.be/232304/article...-iranien-milad

Tbh this is insult, teams like RSCA and Gent want Mohammadi
                            Whats insulting? He has many suitors according to reports. These two are both big clubs in their own right, especially anderlecht. Even if they had underwhelming seasons. At anderlecht milad could be coached by vincent Kompany, one of the best defenders in world football, who is going to try to bring in a new wave to anderlecht, focussing on young players, playing good football, etc. Would be an exctiing project to be apart of.

Gent are also historically a big club, and have a good track record of player development.

Still, I prefer to see milad in spartak or zenit, but definitely wouldnt mind him in anderlecht.

Comment

The Belgian and the Dutch leagues would be fantastic for Milad! He can use his offensive capabilities to dominate the left flank like a smaller version of Roberto Carlos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Whats insulting? He has many suitors according to reports. These two are both big clubs in their own right, especially anderlecht. Even if they had underwhelming seasons. At anderlecht milad could be coached by vincent Kompany, one of the best defenders in world football, who is going to try to bring in a new wave to anderlecht, focussing on young players, playing good football, etc. Would be an exctiing project to be apart of.
                                Gent are also historically a big club, and have a good track record of player development.
                                Still, I prefer to see milad in spartak or zenit, but definitely wouldnt mind him in anderlecht.
                                What’s the point of signing with Base Soccer Academy if he can’t play in top league??? He was aiming to join an EPL team-by EPL team I mean Newcastle, Watford, Norwich, Aston Villa, Bournemouth, Palace, Southampton, etc... RSCA and Gent are no significant improvement over Grozny or RPL. Hell, he could join a midtable Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 team, but the Belgian Leauge is an insult and he won’t join them, especially if his twin in playing in a better league directly from Iran LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X