This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...harbaoui-.html

Zulte Waregem has not given up the fight for Ali Alipour from Persepolis and is making another attempt

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Taremi can do much better than bottom table Belgian league!
      With his agent, I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Taremi can do much better than bottom table Belgian league!
        The guy should be playing in teams like CSKA Moscow or Schalke04 but considering he is iranian I would take a belgian move

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          The guy should be playing in teams like CSKA Moscow or Schalke04 but considering he is iranian I would take a belgian move
          He also is unproven in Europe, so its a risk. Also, his immaturity to rescind a contract in Turkey adds to that risk. I want him to succeed, but lets not pretend his track record is in his favor.

Comment

Comment

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/423...weigerd-worden

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                haji dont post irrelvant things in this thread, nothing to do with an iranian transfer. use this one in the future, please: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...vol.-2!/page14
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

People any news about Kaveh Rezaei situation ?
                  Beacause maybe he need to return Charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                    People any news about Kaveh Rezaei situation ?
                    Beacause maybe he need to return Charleroi
                    I heard Brugge transfer listed him for 2 million, half of what they paid for him. Charleroi bought Osimen so not sure if they would buy another striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      haji dont post irrelvant things in this thread, nothing to do with an iranian transfer. use this one in the future, please: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...vol.-2!/page14
                      No problem boss (although if you look over the last few pages in this thread there are many posts which are nothing to do with an iranian transfer. Indeed many threads have little side notes and curios.
                      I just posted that as we were talking about Taremi, and the context being that perhaps if that goal went in then we might have seen Taremi in a big European league).

Comment

It seems PP management accepted Zulte offer for Alipour

Comment

He is only 23 so would be good to play for one of the higher ranked Belgian clubs. He and Sayyadmanesh are probably the next forwards after Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard, Kaveh (and possibly Ghoddos if he is played the way I think he will be by Wilmots).

It's good to have competition for places. Some of these guys still have development to do and the best place to do it is in leagues which have the infrastructure.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            It seems PP management accepted Zulte offer for Alipour
                            YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! EYYY JAAAANNN!!!

Comment

He is only 23 so would be good to play for one of the higher ranked Belgian clubs. He and Sayyadmanesh are probably the next forwards after Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard, Kaveh (and possibly Ghoddos if he is played the way I think he will be by Wilmots).

It's good to have competition for places. Some of these guys still have development to do and the best place to do it is in leagues which have the infrastructure.
                              Mehrdad mohammadi too

Comment

No problem boss (although if you look over the last few pages in this thread there are many posts which are nothing to do with an iranian transfer. Indeed many threads have little side notes and curios.
                                I just posted that as we were talking about Taremi, and the context being that perhaps if that goal went in then we might have seen Taremi in a big European league).
                                correct and if you scroll back a few pages you'll see I kindly asked our friends to stick to the subject and I get it happens, thanks bro
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X