Iranian transfers | Summer 2019 - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Iranian transfers | Summer 2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,900 Times in 2,175 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Lol Tractorsazi want to sign Yoann Gourcuff!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,220 Times in 1,993 Posts
    EPL was never good fit for our players, JB should find a way to move to another league(preferably Bundesliga).

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Mohammadi will leave if the info about his contract is correct. His contract expires so many clubs can get him on a free transfer.
    He have a great agent that have plenty of players in UK.
    Problem for Milad is , he will be like kaabi. To small and not good enough long balls.
    Remeber if he goes to England, its either: Championship ore a bad team in England. A Big Sam as a coach who expect you to defend with strong players and counter with long balls. His pace will be usefull if he plays in a 3-5-2 ore a offensive team.
    Hope he goes to a Serie A team ore a offensive La liga team where he can use his pace in attack

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Seems like Taremi is on his way back to Persepolis. Hope that make Alipour available for a move to Europe. In Taremi adam besho nist!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 987 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Seems like Taremi is on his way back to Persepolis. Hope that make Alipour available for a move to Europe. In Taremi adam besho nist!
    What makes you say that? He could only be visiting Iran and his family. Last I checked, the checks look better with Qatari money than the inflated Iranian rial

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    What makes you say that? He could only be visiting Iran and his family. Last I checked, the checks look better with Qatari money than the inflated Iranian rial

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,346 Times in 5,276 Posts
    Expecting yet another transfer thread full of bs hype & ultimately utter disappointment..!

With CQ outa TM picture too very few European team will take note of our raw talents moving forward..! Much less to will be inclined to give a chance too ..!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,868 Times in 4,527 Posts
    I would really like to know how fast Milad is and who he is faster than as a footballer. I’m willing to bet his sprint is faster than at least 5 world class players from world class clubs. The kid can run his ass off and he is a work horse.

Not to mention that he is a starter for his national team and having played in the previous World Cup is in itself already a plus for Milad. I’ve read that he has a decent manager (don’t know his name) who isn’t in it for himself and will help Milad find a better club.

I honestly see more success for Milad as our legionnaire playing in Europe. I think soon his name will get to the top of the list of the best Iranian legionnaires alongside Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh.

I wouldn’t underestimate Sadegh Moharrami either. Once this new head coach arrives he will be looking at the list of legionnaires and Moharrami will be there alongside Ramin. Ramin is good but he may have to step up his game as Moharrami is no pushover RB making a name for himself in Eastern Europe with one of the best Eastern European has to offer (club wise).

I’m optimistic about our future. I’m sad that if there is success and more joy for the fans, it’s also due to what Carlos did for our team before he left.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Expecting yet another transfer thread full of bs hype & ultimately utter disappointment..!

With CQ outa TM picture too very few European team will take note of our raw talents moving forward..! Much less to will be inclined to give a chance too ..!
    Dont think I would call last year a disappointment?

Hosseini and Amir to Turkey
    Golizadeh and Delfi to Belgium
    Rezaei to Club B
    Saed and Ansarifard to Championship
    Azmoun to Zenit
    JB to EPL
    Saman to France
    Noorafkan to Belgium
    Saadeghi to Dinamo

Amount of transfer to Europe have never been so good. Who else could have left for Europe? Taremi ? Ramin ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nima For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,900 Times in 2,175 Posts
    Psg, om lille ajax and monaco will need a bunch of new players.

Psg and om need new goalkeepers (beiro) and left back back up (mohammadi who will be free)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 492

You do not have permission to view the list of names.