Iranian transfers | Summer 2019 - Page 50

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Iranian transfers | Summer 2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    guys like Gholizadeh and Delfi, if they stay fit, are well positioned to have fantastic seasons for charleroi and attract interest from bigger teams. Watching some of Delfi's games from the past season, he can be a really coveted talent soon. Gholi as we all know is probably our most exciting player, just needs to stay and fit and his talent will do the rest.
    Delfi played really well as a secondary striker in the game where he got a goal and assist for Charleroi. If they play 4-4-2, Osimen/Delfi up top, Bruno/Gholizadeh on the wings will be a very promising front line if they have two holding midfielders. I expect Gholizadeh to hit 10 assists this season if he stays fit, which could earn him a move to a top team in Belgium/Netherlands. I think Delfi will get decent game time this season, but won't have his breakout season till 20/21 unless the new coach really likes him.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,857 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    guys like Gholizadeh and Delfi, if they stay fit, are well positioned to have fantastic seasons for charleroi and attract interest from bigger teams. Watching some of Delfi's games from the past season, he can be a really coveted talent soon. Gholi as we all know is probably our most exciting player, just needs to stay and fit and his talent will do the rest.
    On the topic of Delfi, I want to say Delfi has the potential of being better and bigger than Mahrez (hopefully playing for a team like Manchester City or even better!) I say this because at 19 year Mahrez was playing in CFA (Championnat National 2), so Younes Delfi already has a headstart than he did (and the reason I mention Mahrez is due to their similar play style).

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,857 Posts
    Younes Delfi, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, and Taha Shariati are our World Class players who will be playing for World Class teams in the future. (Inshallah)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Members who have read this thread : 372

You do not have permission to view the list of names.