Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would play him as CB next to Daneshgar, this will give more stability to Esteghlal back line, with both Farshid Bagheri and Ali Karimi being healthy for DM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I would play him as CB next to Daneshgar, this will give more stability to Esteghlal back line, with both Farshid Bagheri and Ali Karimi being healthy for DM.

Lol Yazdani is better than both of them.

Comment

He actually may have some offers(not Bundesliga 1 of course), because of his physique, being able to play as DM and CB, and building attack from behind.
        Many coaches are attracted by these qualities. CQ was one of them. Remember what he said about this guy.
        Obviously he is not the fastest one...

I give the guy credit for being a solid player, his performance against Morocco was impressive. But literally EVERY other game he had for TM he was terrible. Im talking about Tunisia, turkey, etc where he was just shockingly exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Lol Yazdani is better than both of them.
          Yeah forgot about Yazdani, then Yazdani and Cheshmi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I give the guy credit for being a solid player, his performance against Morocco was impressive. But literally EVERY other game he had for TM he was terrible. Im talking about Tunisia, turkey, etc where he was just shockingly exposed.
            He is one of our best passers as CB.
            Better than PAG and Hosseini.
            He just is not as fast as them

Comment

He is one of our best passers as CB.
              Better than PAG and Hosseini.
              He just is not as fast as them

Not better than majid sorry. The guy had something like 88% passing accuracy in a very fast paced high press league like turkey. Cheshmi's passing is solid, his height and work in aerial battles are impressive too, but 1v1 against any semi decent attacker he doesnt fill anybody with confidence

Comment

Are you honestly surprised?

I was really hoping for Sparta Prague, would have been a good deal for both sides.

Comment

I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little disappointed in Cheshmi. I was hoping to see another player of the generation that gave us Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh opt for Europe as well.

What is it gonna take for Cheshmi to open his cheshm? Maybe Hossein Kanaani going to Europe will do the trick. But Hossein Kanaani likes IPL too.

I had some hope left for Ehsan Pahlevan to choose Europe a few years ago as well but he disappointed me too. I think he had decent offers too. And I can’t blame Zob Ahan because it was on Pahlevan.

Abdollazadeh from Foolad also had a few offers once he started getting called up to Team Melli in 2017 too.

Farshid Esmaeili and Mohammad Daneshgar both at Esteghlal now. There’s little hope for them to leave Iran lol.

I don’t know but that U19 team will always have a special place in my heart. Such a talented bunch.

Comment

Sosha Makani joined Naft Masjed Soleyman

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      Sosha Makani joined Naft Masjed Soleyman
                      But the real question is,

did he also bring his Sponge Bob pants to the Masjed?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        But the real question is,

did he also bring his Sponge Bob pants to the Masjed?
                        Rumors say he did indeed

Comment

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=263363

Reza Jabireh is the latest Iranian followed closely in Portugal

The 22-year-old is a stranger to European football for now, but his performances at Sanat Naft have drawn the attention of European clubs.

The player has been watched by clubs such as Olympiacos or Betis and there are also in Portugal who is watching what Reza Jabireh is doing, which has also been featured in the Olympic team.

To the best of their knowledge, Marítimo and Rio Ave have the Iranian midfielder on the list of potential reinforcements, and even though there has not yet been an official approach, it can arise if the level remains high.

Comment

Hope we see an influx of players to Portugal after we have three performing there now. They are great with youth, would love to see the likes of Taha, Sharifi, and Niazmand there

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=263363

Reza Jabireh is the latest Iranian followed closely in Portugal

The 22-year-old is a stranger to European football for now, but his performances at Sanat Naft have drawn the attention of European clubs.

The player has been watched by clubs such as Olympiacos or Betis and there are also in Portugal who is watching what Reza Jabireh is doing, which has also been featured in the Olympic team.

To the best of their knowledge, Marítimo and Rio Ave have the Iranian midfielder on the list of potential reinforcements, and even though there has not yet been an official approach, it can arise if the level remains high.

HOLY... How do I not know about this guy.. He looks really good

Comment

Was he part of Majidi's last selection?
                                Nevermind, he was...

Comment

Working...
                                X