X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian-Australian Daniel Arzani talked about TM in a recent interview:

Comment

Daniel Arzani is Australian mate, what does this have to do with TM news?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        Daniel Arzani is Australian mate, what does this have to do with TM news?
        The second part of your post is correct as he isn't and never will be a TM player and this thread is for TM news. The first part is incorrect as he is Iranian.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Arzani mentioned IFF never contacted him from any level, whereas Australia contacted him to be in the World Cup squad. Kind of an easy bet where an ambitious 19 year old would choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Arzani mentioned IFF never contacted him from any level, whereas Australia contacted him to be in the World Cup squad. Kind of an easy bet where an ambitious 19 year old would choose.
            CQ and others made it clear (with the absence of mentioning/contacting Arzani) that they were not interested in extending a blank WC invitation to a 19 year old who had never set foot in a TM training camp. This was a right call. As good as Arzani may (or may not) have been, a WC invite would have been looked at as a stab in the back of any TM player (or aspiring player) who put in the hard work to show their grit, ambition, and heart in tryouts to make the final squad. In the end, CQ and TM made the right call. The foundations of TM are strong enough that we don't have to dangle the carrot of a WC squad in front of a 19 year old.

Comment

Arzani isn't even that good. He's overrated. Don't think he will succeed with City or Celtics. Only got move due to his hype in WC whereas Iranian players barely get any recognition. He will go to second rated European teams in a few years and then back to the A-League where he can be good while his national career dies down.

Won't be surprised if rumors in Aussie media that Iran was trying to get him close to WC was from his side to entice the Aussie team to snap him up.

Comment

Nice clip from Arzani. Its obvious his heart is with Australia, so he made the right move for himself. Just by seeing his personality, I don't think he would've clicked with the TM players.

Comment

Hello, does Pfdc have a twitter or ig account by any chance?
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Iran/Japan friendly is taking shape for november at azadi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Iran/Japan friendly is taking shape for november at azadi
                      Where did you see or hear of this?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                        Where did you see or hear of this?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Telegram

Comment

Nice. I want TM to get revenge on them as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            Nice. I want TM to get revenge on them as soon as possible.
                            Prefer we LEARN from them,

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                              persianfutbol on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                                no, but if webmaster would like to expand to instagram, I am willing to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X