This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    It think Paykan FC wear this brand too. What's its name?

Also just read that Qatar Airways could sponsor TM
    Source please.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Let me break it down then.

Tabrizi is actually crap.

Naderi is still yet to even prove himself as a player who can play for Persepolis yet alone Team Melli. But I feel he may be okay to get tested.

Kamyabinya? Is he better than Ebrahimi, Ezatolahi, Hajsafi, Nourollahi, Mehdipour, Reza Asadi?... No

Khalilzadeh.

This Sergio Ramos wannabe is such a faker. This guy has the worst temperament and self control I've ever seen in recent years. He cannot control himself in big games. His positioning is all over the place, he gets away with because the teams he plays against are usually crap. He's good at 1 v 1s that's about it. Majid , Pouraliganji, Kanaani, Iman Salimi, Mohammad Daneshgar are better.
      in a very limited sampling ive seen of these guys in action, i agree to your Khalilzadeh and Kamyabinya assessments..!! Khalilzadeh could be a pretty decent CD depth option agge oon koskholbaziosho bezare kenar and behave more professionally but as you said, he seems a lost-cause on that front and far more of a Liability than an asset, especially as a Central Defender where composure and temperament is most required ..! Much prefer WM slowly bed-in Shariati, as we are now lacking quality depth in CD especially with Montazeri hanging his boots and PoolAliganji refusing to challenge himself and only chasing money..!

i dont know anything about Naderi or even Tabrizi to comment..? i may have seen Tabrizi in action once??a couple of years back when he was having a good ipl season? i think he was playing for Traxtor looked a young winger/attacker with ok potential, if i recall correct.? but no room for nor any more need in currently crowded more experienced and better quality wingers pool..! the last game i saw of PP was I think the first leg of their ACL Final vs that japanies team and this Siamak nemati's heads up quality play stood out like a sore thumb to me..!! i can see him being adapted to anywhere down left wing in TM with considerable success, regardless of him being RightFooted?...!
      I wish WM made more of an effort to add young depth to our CM/CAM position...!! This is the time imo, to start beding in Shekari regardless of his low playing minutes at Rubin .!! you gotta be koor not see potential in that kid and ffs he is sticking it out in Europe for couple of seasons now, what else does he have to do to be considered for a cap or at least a training session with TM..?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Source please.
        Saw it on Telegram

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Montazeri retired from football all together!

https://varzesh3.com/news/1618428/%D...85%D9%84%DB%8C

shame under these circumstances, I hope he will consider playing one more season for club and go out with honor as he should!
          I just hope that Masoud is going to retire soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            Why hope? He is better than many of the current players in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              On a side note: earlier tonight, I spotted Mr. Masoud Shojaei himself in Darna Lounge in N. Virginia. He was at a Radio Javan party.

Which begs the question, how did he gain entry in the US with the travel ban lol? Does he have Spanish or Greek citizenship from his playing days there?

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTeamMelli View Post
                On a side note: earlier tonight, I spotted Mr. Masoud Shojaei himself in Darna Lounge in N. Virginia. He was at a Radio Javan party.

Which begs the question, how did he gain entry in the US with the travel ban lol? Does he have Spanish or Greek citizenship from his playing days there?
                I’m pretty sure he has a Spanish passport.

Comment

Tons of former TM players have green cards. The US has a program where they give green cards to "Exceptional people". Its how guys like Daei, Bagheri, Shojaei,... and even Aghili, Borhani, and many more have green cards.

Comment

As nokhodi said tons get green cards. Many are moving and have already moved to NY/NJ area too.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bache Akhunds have Green cards !! let alone Iran celebrities! ....

Comment

I am close friends with the son of a former TM player who moved to NY recently. He even came to our Sunday soccer several times and I scored off of one of his crosses.

I've met a few other TM players and they have all been such down to earth people and easy to talk to. None of the over-privileged star status you see from guys like Neymar and Pogba.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          I am close friends with the son of a former TM player who moved to NY recently. He even came to our Sunday soccer several times and I scored off of one of his crosses.

I've met a few other TM players and they have all been such down to earth people and easy to talk to. None of the over-privileged star status you see from guys like Neymar and Pogba.
                          lol you mention former TM players but couldnt drop their names?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            likely bagheri he comes here 3-4 times a year at least his son has been coming a lot with him too in recent years they play 2-3 times a week usually in Long Island and NJ

@ persepolis#1 I'll be seeing you soon then
                            Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-21-2019, 12:34 PM.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Lol out of respect to them in the US just in case it doesn't get them in trouble in Iran for any reason. Same reason I'm against talking about TM player's personal lives. But ok.

I met Bagheri once as a kid when he still played for Persepolis. He came to Long Island and my parents took me out to meet him one Friday night that he was on Long Island. A serious idol of mine back then.

Never met Daei in the states but he played with some guys in Great Neck, NY for a couple years. He was my mom's aunts neighbor in Tehran "allegedly".

I've scored a handful of goals off Zarincheh crosses and even as a Perspolisi that was an incredible experience. Guy can still laser in crosses 20+ years later. One of the most humble people I have ever met too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Tons of former TM players have green cards. The US has a program where they give green cards to "Exceptional people". Its how guys like Daei, Bagheri, Shojaei,... and even Aghili, Borhani, and many more have green cards.
                                This "Exceptional persons" green card program still exists under our new monarch, the king of all kings, Mr. Donald J. Trump? Another factoid was that Tohi, the rapper, was next to Masoud S. chatting all night at Darna Lounge in N. Virginia/DC area as he has a concert tonight with Arash in DC area.

Comment

Working...
                                X