TM-News-Vol. 5 - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 167 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 5

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,501 Times in 594 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Whoever next TM coach is, I hope that we change our playstyle to one that is much more attack-minded and less conservative result-oriented. We have so many technical players on the up and coming that it would be a shape for us to adapt a playstyle that can't bring the best out of them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,203 Times in 3,996 Posts

^&^^&^^^&^^^^ .....etc
    Above posts from Vol. 4 are imported here for continuity.
    Thanks
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the matrix1 View Post
    I am basing that on the fact that Iranians are generally lazy people
    Um...Iranians are one of the hardest working minority classes in the US I know (only ones that might beat Iranians at being hardworking are Vietnamese and Nigerians)
    Speak for yourself
    Anyways I think Markar would be a good interm coach until we find a decent foreign coach if Taj needs time
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YeCheesi Tala For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Whoever next TM coach is, I hope that we change our playstyle to one that is much more attack-minded and less conservative result-oriented. We have so many technical players on the up and coming that it would be a shape for us to adapt a playstyle that can't bring the best out of them.
    We had so many talented players. I did wish that we were more attack oriented during WC 18.
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    How stupid would Mehdi Taj be if he just handed Team Melli to any other Iranian except to Aghajanian.

He has worked besides Queiroz for many years and can continue his work going forward. If you can’t afford to bring Cruz back then get Javad Nekounam as assistant for Aghajanian.
    If we don't get a coach soon that would be the best scenario.

Maybe Aghajanian has already shown interest.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    Um...Iranians are one of the hardest working minority classes in the US I know (only ones that might beat Iranians at being hardworking are Vietnamese and Nigerians)
    Speak for yourself
    Anyways I think Markar would be a good interm coach until we find a decent foreign coach if Taj needs time
    lol some one is very sensitive by my comment and getting triggered...

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,776 Times in 6,203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the matrix1 View Post
    lol some one is very sensitive by my comment and getting triggered...
    Stop generalizing.
    If you're lazy, don't throw it on the whole country.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Stop generalizing.
    If you're lazy, don't throw it on the whole country.
    Hi, I am just basing this on my own experience with a lot of Iranians. Why is everyone here upset about this comment? You guys need to stop taking everything so seriously and being very sensitive...

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    It does not matter who the manager is. What matters is that the team buys into the gameplan. The good thing about CQ was that the whole team was behind him. We have never had that before. That is what it takes to be succesful. All the managers with an International licsense can be good enough to lead a team but what matters is if the team fallows that manager.
    Agree with everything except the Bold.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 983 Posts
    I like Aghajanian as an assistant, but he is no shape or form ready to take the head coaching position for one of the biggest national teams in Asia.
    Aghajanian comes off as a chill/cool personality and that simply doesn't work especially when IFF steps in.

I think we all can come to a safe conclusion that NO vatani can coach TM. We need to simply wait until the summer and see if we can bring Herve Renard or another proven foreign coach in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 167 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 526

You do not have permission to view the list of names.