Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive Gol Bezan interview with Ali Gholizadeh!

Great to have Gholizadeh on the podcast talking about Team Melli, Queiroz, Charleroi, Belgium etc.

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/ali-gholizadeh

The English transcript will be up on our site soon.

Comment

From Mahdi Taj, IFF President:

We have friendlies with South Korea and Syria scheduled.
      TM coach will be selected before that.
      We have Foreign currency and Financial transaction papers issues.
      We have transferred 900k to AFC's accounts for them to forward to CQ.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8...86%D9%88%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Take all that with a grain of salt

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Take all that with a grain of salt
          Honestly, the dude doesn't lie when it comes to football and if something doesn't work out its because he gets crushed by the Sports Ministry. I also like that he fights the horrible inertia, obstructionism and negativity that Iranian football media and fans always seem to dwell in.

Comment

Great friendlies if Syria has their main players...hope there’s some truth to this
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Honestly, the dude doesn't lie when it comes to football and if something doesn't work out its because he gets crushed by the Sports Ministry. I also like that he fights the horrible inertia, obstructionism and negativity that Iranian football media and fans always seem to dwell in.
              That's exactly why I said take it with a grain of salt. I don't mind Taj and he is way better than Kaffashian ever was but I don't believe any news/rumors in Iran until its actually happened and COMPLETED.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Great friendlies if Syria has their main players...hope there’s some truth to this
                I imagine the Syrians will request to play in flooded Khuzestan so it replicates their home field in Malaysia we had to play them against

Comment

Better than nothing

Comment

I prefer having no friendlies than playing these dirty Syrian players, so our players can focus more on their club careers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                      I prefer having no friendlies than playing these dirty Syrian players, so our players can focus more on their club careers

I dont think we can complain about dirty players ...... look at our own problems, never seen a dirtier team vs referees than iran.

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                        I dont think we can complain about dirty players ...... look at our own problems, never seen a dirtier team vs referees than iran.
                        There is no benefit for us playing Syria, I don’t want our star players get injured.
                        Never will forget how these Syrian players behaved in Malaysia!
                        at least get a friendly with East Asian team like Vietnam again, shouldn’t be so hard right?

Comment

We hardly played any friendlies against AFC opponents under CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                            There is no benefit for us playing Syria, I don’t want our star players get injured.
                            Never will forget how these Syrian players behaved in Malaysia!
                            at least get a friendly with East Asian team like Vietnam again, shouldn’t be so hard right?

No Benefit ? Iran is not Brazil be happy about anything we get. And i have to disagree about arabs playing dirty football and all that bs ive seen that all in TM too

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              I imagine the Syrians will request to play in flooded Khuzestan so it replicates their home field in Malaysia we had to play them against
                              If anywhere, take that match to Foolad Arena where the best pitch in Khouzestan is so our boys can run circles around them and make them work harder.

Team Melli friendly matches should rotate from:

1) Foolad Arena (Khouzestan)
                              2) AQR Stadium (Mashhad)
                              3) Naghshe Jahan (Esfahan)
                              4) Sahand Stadium (Tabriz)
                              5) Azadi Stadium (Tehran)

That way all Team Melli fans with different backgrounds and ethnicities can experience their national team play. Let’s not forget that our Team Melli stars consist of Azari, Lor, Torkaman, Kord, Khouzi, Bushehri.. etc.

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                                No Benefit ? Iran is not Brazil be happy about anything we get. And i have to disagree about arabs playing dirty football and all that bs ive seen that all in TM too
                                Have you forgot Iran vs Syria match when every few minute Syrian players where trying to pick a Fight with our players? To piss us off!
                                But Hope you enjoy Iran vs Syria then..
                                It’s going to benefit our players so much..

I even prefer playing Tajikistan or Vietnam.
                                At least they don’t disrespect our players

We Iranian just never learn from our mistakes to walk away from people that don’t like us! And Stop supporting them

Comment

Working...
                                X