Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at that roster it makes me so sad we are in this crappy position. Most of the players are going to be hitting their prime in 2022. By 2026 most of the these talented players are done. What could have been!

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
      Squad list and XI I want to see for Team Melli.
      Look how many different flags are there and not a single one from leagues around the Persian Gulf. That has got to be a record. and some of our European legioners are not even in the list.

Ps. I would have added Allahyar Sayyadmanesh to the squad as our young talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Look how many different flags are there and not a single one from leagues around the Persian Gulf. That has got to be a record. and some of our European legioners are not even in the list.
        Yup, and once Beiranvand makes his move to Antwerp, there would be no IPL players on the pitch!

Also, I would probably like to see Gholizadeh or Kaveh start over Ezatolahi since they are probably in better form.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
          Yup, and once Beiranvand makes his move to Antwerp, there would be no IPL players on the pitch!
          Also, I would probably like to see Gholizadeh or Kaveh start over Ezatolahi since they are probably in better form.
          You don't need all the best attacking players on the pitch at once. Queiroz proved that. You are allowed to make substitutions in football. There's no logic in replacing a defensive midfielder with a striker or a winger.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Has Taremi ever played in the CAM position?

Somehow want to put Ghoddos/Gholizadeh on the Left Wing so we can have some dribbling penetration and speed

Comment

You don't need all the best attacking players on the pitch at once. Queiroz proved that. You are allowed to make substitutions in football. There's no logic in replacing a defensive midfielder with a striker or a winger.
              Can I call you FCBMULC?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We need all our best players, in their best form, on the pitch at once. We can NOT lose anymore games.

Im guessing you didnt watch the games against Iraq and Bahrain where we played lackluster players in lieu of ones with great experience and form. See where that got us.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                  We need all our best players, in their best form, on the pitch at once. We can NOT lose anymore games.

Im guessing you didnt watch the games against Iraq and Bahrain where we played lackluster players in lieu of ones with great experience and form. See where that got us.
                  I get that. But the fact remains, we conceded goals and defended badly. So first and foremost we need to make sure our defence is stable. We have great attacking talent but not all at once.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Multiple reports that the WC qualifiers are going to be postponed but of course no mention of it in the "TM News" thread because the one guy that actually provided news was banned.

Thankfully all the spammers in these forums are still here though!

Comment

This is it🤝

Comment

Ezzatollahi is so talented. I am pissed at him but I won't give up on him that early, he is still very young.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
                          Multiple reports that the WC qualifiers are going to be postponed but of course no mention of it in the "TM News" thread because the one guy that actually provided news was banned.

Thankfully all the spammers in these forums are still here though!
                          Khabar Varzeshi, Navad and Varzesh 3 all reporting that PGPL games have been cancelled. Hong Kong federation have said they won't travel to Iran. Iran will have trouble being allowed to leave the country for Cambodia due to border locks. The option that is being looked at is neutral grounds and playing behind closed doors as they're doing in Italy this weekend.

Give it a few days.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/156303/...ssistant-coach
                            Bagheri reportedly appointed as Team Melli assistant coach

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              https://en.mehrnews.com/news/156303/...ssistant-coach
                              Bagheri reportedly appointed as Team Melli assistant coach
                              Sir Karim Bagheri only deserves this! What a great gentleman! I hope he will learn a lot from this experience and can use it in his career.

Comment

Pouraliganji is suspended for Hong Kong game.

Comment

Working...
                                X