This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    All I know is that TM has to qualify for the world cup! And I find Branko a much better option than Vatani coaches even though he has a really shitty character. If we survive the first round we can hire a better European or South American coach. But for the time being Branco is our best option.
    You honestly believe that if they make it to the final wcq qualifier with Brando that IFF would really look for another coach??!
    Let’s face it we’re stuck with incompetent fools, and if we even qualify, Branco will stay and we’ll have a mediocre World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
      Dejagah is back on the field, Tractor played today.

We really missed players against Bahrain and Iraq, imagine Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, Rezaei ......::: these players are really helpful if we start preparing very very soon
      We just need a coach that will actually bring in and play the likes of Dejagah, Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Rezaei etc!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

In Case IFF and Branko not reaching an agreement Yahya has much better chance than GN to be next TM coach.

Unfortunately for Yahya , Shahre khodro has done very poorly during last 6 games that may become an issue .

Golmo:5 points from 6 games ( 3 defeats).
        GN: 9 Points from 5 games ( GN is only undefeated team so far)

Golmo
        30/11/19 PGL Shahr Khodrou 0_1 Sanat Naft
        5/12/2019 PGL Esteghlal 1_0 Shahr Khodrou
        9/12/2019 PGL Shahr Khodrou 1_1 Sepahan
        13/12/19 PGL Nassaji Mazandaran 0 - 0 Shahr Khodrou
        20/12/19 PGL Shahr Khodrou 1_0 Paykan
        24/12/19 PGL Tractor Sazi 3_1 Shahr Khodrou
        27/12/19 PGL Shahin Bushehr PSTP Shahr Khodrou
        21/01/20 ACL Shahr Khodrou - Chennai City / Al Riffa
        6 Gamrs P=5 GD =-3
        GN
        30/11/19 PGP Sepahan 2_2 Esteghlal
        5/12/2019 PGP Nassaji Mazandaran 2_2 Sepahan
        9/12/2019 PGP Shahr Khodrou 1_1 Sepahan
        13/12/19 PGP Sepahan 2_0 Paykan
        19/12/19 PGP Sepahan 5_0 Shahin Bushehr
        27/12/19 PGP Machine Sazi PSTP Sepahan
        28/12/19 PGP Sanat Naft - Sepahan
        5 Games P=9 GD = +7

Comment

It looks sad and apparently we will not make it to the 2022 World Cup, I fear

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
            You honestly believe that if they make it to the final wcq qualifier with Brando that IFF would really look for another coach??!
            Let’s face it we’re stuck with incompetent fools, and if we even qualify, Branco will stay and we’ll have a mediocre World Cup.
            Better a mediocre world cup than no world cup. We won't qualify with a Vatani coach because they are not good enough and are lagging behind tactically, Branko may not be a top coach but he is 10 times better than useless Wilmots and the likes.

With Branko we will qualify for the world cup and that's all i care about with regards to football at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              Better a mediocre world cup than no world cup. We won't qualify with a Vatani coach because they are not good enough and are lagging behind tactically, Branko may not be a top coach but he is 10 times better than useless Wilmots and the likes.
              With Branko we will qualify for the world cup and that's all i care about with regards to football at the moment.
              Fine. But please prepare to be depressed/anxious/sad/gloomy in WC2022. Branko had our golden generation WC2006 and royally flubbed it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Fine. But please prepare to be depressed/anxious/sad/gloomy in WC2022. Branko had our golden generation WC2006 and royally flubbed it.
                Yes but he had the bad luck of having Karimi, Daei on his team.
                Too much ego and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                  Yes but he had the bad luck of having Karimi, Daei on his team.
                  Too much ego and arrogance.
                  Perhaps having the highest scoring footballer in the world, and the Asian Maradona on his team was too overwhelming for a mediocre coach like Branko. You're absolutely right, he's more comfortable with low level players who have no expectations for winning from their fans

Comment

That team was ruined by Ali Karimi and Ali Daei's big Iranian styled ego's where the team was basically divided in a Ali Daei and an Ali Karimi camp, there was no team spirit and Branco is not the type who is capable to manage such disputes unlike someone like Queiroz. But if the team is quiet and play according to his tactics (unlike Wilmots and Iranian coaches he has a gameplan) i'm sure TM will do fine.

Comment

Branko or not, Iran is not qualifying to the world Cup.
                      Also, Branko has no game plan. Anyone who followed Perspolis can tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Branko or not, Iran is not qualifying to the world Cup.
                        Also, Branko has no game plan. Anyone who followed Perspolis can tell you that.
                        First of all Iran is going to qualify for the world cup you can bet on that. We have one of the best teams in Asia.

Secondly, as someone who follows Perspolis, Branko did well with Perspolis he brought his team to the final of the Asian Champions league with minimal resources compared to the other top Asian teams as well as Perspolis becoming champions of IPL, all with his gameplan.

Comment

Perhaps having the highest scoring footballer in the world, and the Asian Maradona on his team was too overwhelming for a mediocre coach like Branko. You're absolutely right, he's more comfortable with low level players who have no expectations for winning from their fans
                          I am not saying he is a great coach, but having a 37 year old washed up forward is not really a blessing in the world Cup.

Comment

I am not saying he is a great coach, but having a 37 year old washed up forward is not really a blessing in the world Cup.
                            Thats not much of an excuse given he already had Hashemian in and both Kazemian and Borhani on the bench. And our midfield consisted of Zandi, Mahdavikia, Ando, Nekounam etc.

Part of being a coach is controlling egos. You either discipline them or kick them out

Comment

I fully agree with the part in bold (e.g. my point exactly).

Comment

tried to be respectful with this guy, and he ended up cussing me out because i had a different opinion than him [emoji23]. don’t know what i did wrong, but if this is the next generation of iranians, i’ll be deeply worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X