This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    If he doesn't meet the contractual demands, the federation has legal grounds to terminate his contract.
    And Wilmots will sue.

And given our strong suspicion that no one in IFF has a solid grasp on the English language we will probably lose the case..

'Pelease aksept and foloo

Comment

Taremi also posted in support of the people and protestors.

Comment

all TM players have made same post on insta

Comment

If you all think we will ever find a great personality like CQ who devoted his sweat and blood for this soosool TM and this incompetent corrupt IFF you are HIGHLY mistaken. Forget Wilmots. We will NEVER get another like CQ. EVER !! Just get used to it.

Comment

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/442...ry-Engin-Firat

Iran have a long football history: Engin Firat

TEHRAN – Newly-appointed Moldova coach Engin Firat says he likes to play Iran national football team in a friendly match since Team Melli have a long history in football.

Firat has already worked in the Iranian football teams and have a good knowledge of the country’s football.

The 49-year-old coach came to Iran as assistant coach of German head coach Werner Lorant in Saipa in 2006. One year later, he was appointed as Ali Daei’s assistant in Team Melli. Firat has also worked as head coaches in Iranian clubs Sepahan and Gostaresh.

Now, Firat has talked about his new role in Moldova in an exclusive interview with Tehran Times.

Tehran Times: You have been appointed as new head coach of a minnow European country. Moldova sit in 175th place in FIFA rankings. Do you think you can help them jump in the ranking?

Firat: Of course, that’s why I’m here. I am the first-ever foreigner coach of Moldova in their history and it shows that they want to improve. Like everywhere I’ve worked, I am going to bring success to the European team.

Moldova played against world champions France at the Euro 2020 qualifying. It was a difficult debut for you, but your team displayed a very well performance, however you lost 2-1 to the world giants.

To play against the world champions in Paris was so difficult but at the same time it was a big chance for my team to show how good we are. I think the 1-1 result was fair but the referee’s decision went against us because their goal came after a clear foul from Olivier Giroud on our goalkeeper. The first goal broke the players' motivation and there was more pressure from the French. It's impossible not to whistle that.

As a coach who has worked in Iran national football team and Iranian football clubs, is there any similarity between two countries?

Not at all. Moldova is a little country with only three million people. Iran is very big and has a big football history. We are more focused to be a team like Iceland in the future. Iceland have shown that the little countries can also be successful in the world.

Do you like to play Iran - the best Asian football country in FIFA ranking – in a friendly match?

Of course, we like to play Iran. I have already spoken with Ebrahim Shakouri (Secretary General of Iran Football Federation) about a warm-up match. However, I think the friendly will be played in the next year, when both teams will have enough time to play.

Comment

Reports coming out of Iran that IFF is negotiating with Branko to replace Wilmots. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Reports coming out of Iran that IFF is negotiating with Branko to replace Wilmots. Thoughts?
                Horrible, terrible appointment if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Horrible, terrible appointment if true.
                  No, why horrible ? Horrible is only Wilmots, Branko is at least 50% better

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                    No, why horrible ? Horrible is only Wilmots, Branko is at least 50% better
                    No he isn't.
                    Branko's team have absolutely no plan. It's a giant mess of individual players trying dribble past the opposition.

Even, Gholmo, Ghalegohi, Nekonam, are better options.

Comment

3. The Football Federation is not currently in a position to confirm or deny the speculation raised.
                      4- The results of follow-up and negotiations on future coaching issues will be made public.

فدراسیون فوتبال با تاکید بر سیاست خود مبنی بر ضرورت برنامه ریزی همه جانبه و تداوم پشتیبانی لازم جهت حضوری موفق در دور برگشت مقدماتی جام جهانی مطالب ذیل را به اطلاع عموم می رساند

:
                      1_
                      انتظارات فدراسیون فوتبال از سرمربی محترم تیم ملی وفق جزییات قرارداد در مذاکرات اخیر میان طرفین مورد تاکید دوباره قرار گرفته است.
                      تاکید فدراسیون بر ضرروت انجام برنامه جامع و متمرکز تیم ملی در ماههای باقیمانده تا آغاز دور برگشت،از تصریحات مکاتبات و مذاکرات صورت گرفته است
                      2_
                      با توجه به شرایط به وجود آمده در جدول و اینکه سرنوشت صعود به دست تیم ملی است،بستر فعلی در موضوع همگرایی آحاد مردم،رسانه ها و حمایت تام و تمام از ملی پوشان در 4 بازی مهم پیش رو بیش از پیش حائز اهمیت به نظر می رسد
                      3_
                      فدراسیون فوتبال در حال حاضر در موقعیت تایید یا تکذیب گمانه زنی های مطرح شده قرار ندارد.
                      _
                      نتایج پیگیری ها و مذاکرات صورت گرفته در باب مباحث مرتبط با سرمربی تیم ملی در آینده به اطلاع عموم خواهد رسید.

Comment

I just read its finished, branko is new iran coach !???

Okay edited, its some pp fan site so no source

Comment

Branko is the only solution that makes sense at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            never in my dreams would I have thought that I would read statements like these after our progress with TM..

You know what, I am sure it is a dumb thought, but to be honest I am slowly getting to a point where I don't care anymore and think that at least if this traitor comes and fails PP fans who idolized this person & mindset will get disgraced so bad.

Maybe then people will understand the difference between quality & drama show..

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              If they end the contract with Wilmots, wouldn't it be better to assign a team of Iranian coaches instead? Since Iranian coaches are more familiar with Iranian football. Also chances of a quality foreign coach who is willing to accept the job is very slim due to current situation in Iran and also financial transfers etc. Didn't Branko not receive some of his payment from Persepolis?

The best Iranian coaches at the moment are Golmohammadi and Ghalenoei, both under contracts with Shahrkhodro and Sepahan. It would be very unfair to Shahrkhodro to let go of Golmohammadi since the team is doing well, top of the table and a chance for qualification to AFC Champions League, the first time for any team from Mashhad.

So I guess if Sepahan let Ghalenoei go, it would be good, otherwise maybe Ali Daei as Head Coach and choice of one or two out of (Vahid Hashemian, Markar Aghajanian and Alexander Nouri) as Assistant Coaches would be good too, Afshin Peyrovani as Team Manager, Ahmadreza Abedzadeh as Goalkeeping Coach.

Other alternative would be Yahya Golmohammadi as Head Coach but let him keep his job at Shahrkhodro as well.
                              Last edited by Rooyintan; 11-24-2019, 05:19 AM.

Comment

In az nachaarie ke migim ke Branko bargarde chon dar sharaate konooni hich kas dost nadare morrabie Iran baashe.

Agar Iran zire daste yek regime behtari bood, mitonestim ba Marcelo Gallardo tamas begirim, morrabie River Plate, ke dar haale khoroj az in bashgaah

ast va neshoon daade mitone teame khobi besaaze ba yek falsafeye ashkaar va modern.

Amma chon jomhooriye eslami keshvaremoon raa be goh keshide bayad be tanha gozineye manteghi, yek morrabie DARJE DO ke be har haal

ashenaayi ba footbaalemoon dare, eltemaas konim ta bargarde Iran. Chon Wilmots az bikh arabe.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X