This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked it elswhere, but nobody answered this;

not defending wilmots, but exactly how many test/warm-up games did we have from the beginning of the WCQ's?
    bcoz it sure seems he really doesnt know our players that well yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

not defending wilmots, but exactly how many test/warm-up games did we have from the beginning of the WCQ's?
      I actually did answer..

How much time does it take to realize that a 35 year old man needs to sit his old ass on the bench, a 20 year old IPL player should not start before a Belgian goal scoring legionnaire, and tried and true players like ARJ need to be called up regardless of what is going on in their club?
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

What was the reason to take Sardar out and bring Kaveh in 89 minutes to to lose the game sardar could help us with that corner no sorry you need to go you need to get fire

Comment

He need to get fire

Comment

Baaziha ba Cambodia va Hong Kong bazie dostaane boodan.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
              I actually did answer..

How much time does it take to realize that a 35 year old man needs to sit his old ass on the bench, a 20 year old IPL player should not start before a Belgian goal scoring legionnaire, and tried and true players like ARJ need to be called up regardless of what is going on in their club?
              last time i checked, british premier league benchwarmer > persian gulf league starter
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Baaziha ba Cambodia va Hong Kong bazie dostaane boodan.
                and even that Hong Kong performance of his TM was dreadful and lackluster overall, although we managed to eek out a somewhat lucky 2-0 win..!!

the cambodia hammering at home although we were simply too much for them, the extreme high scoreline was sorta flukish, helped much by the presence of women in the stadium and boys trying their best to show off in front of them and Cambodians being shellshocked and severely underperforming even by their own standards..!!

the best performance of TM under WM imo, is still his first match in charge ? vs the tie vs the motivated SK away..! but not so sure if that was still the lingering CQ effect ?or if Willy boy had managed surprisingly to motivate his TM players to perform in that game to their potential..?
                Personally i would put that pleasing performance down to the "new manager impact " & TM players doing their best to impress the new boss in order to make a solid case for themselves in his TM..!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  The Loss to Bahrain was an ettefagh
                  We took them lightly,
                  with a penalty gift Hosseni handed to them and playing in %90 humidity, we lost that match.
                  No way We would loose to Iraq tomorrow, no way.
                  We will win 2-1

Regarding Hong Kong vs Bahrain
                  Ok Bahrain is stronger but I promise you all they will not beat Hong Kong tomorrow.
                  You got the right scoreline at least.

Comment

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

He has done nothing except trying to please the IPL dinosaurs. At last a coach they love. Never asks for anything for TM, never shuts down the pathetic IPL for TM training, oh wait what training?

The guy shows up four days before an important match, no experience with any TM player, no push for friendlies, and simply said: NO IDEA!
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                        He has done nothing except trying to please the IPL dinosaurs. At last a coach they love. Never asks for anything for TM, never shuts down the pathetic IPL for TM training, oh wait what training?
                        The guy shows up four days before an important match, no experience with any TM player, no push for friendlies, and simply said: NO IDEA!
                        THIS!
                        That the Federation is too dump to s**t is nothing new.
                        But we used to have a Coach who used his contacts and reputation to find us games.
                        I am tiered of searching excuses - this has been the same team who had the European Champion close to a loss. You could see how the Portuguese have been happy that the game has been finished.
                        The most scaring issue is that we have been totally outplayed by a second class Asian side. Our Midfield has not been existing.
                        Where are all those who asked for CQ‘s head because of our Defensive-minded game? Where are they who complained that he doesn’t trust Iranian players to play attacking football?
                        Congratulations, you got what you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Yes a draw between Iraq and Bahrain is the best result for us.
                          Finishing 2nd in the group is too risky.
                          The only way five 2nd teams make it to the next round instead of 4 is to Qatar finish 2nd in their group

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          Looks like we have another game to look forward to in the next upcoming days even though it’s not us. But I don’t know man the momentum Iraq has right now after beating us like that, that game will be a slug fest

Comment

Well it has been over 12 hours and still no word from IFF. It looks like they intend on keeping Vilmots at the helm. Contrary to what they want the people think, this loss was no fluke neither was the one against Bahrain.

This team is in complete shambles.

If IFF stays with this clueless clown our chances of making the WC is slim to none.

Comment

Irib had to censor this celebration footage,
                              Why are we like this?
                              Last edited by Farhad21; 11-14-2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Did you guys know that Iran did not even have one corner kick during this entire match with Iraq ????

Comment

Working...
                                X